Part 4

Harambe stood up and everyone fell silent. "Enough. I need time with Taylor alone. You all need to leave right now or I will shoot you like the Cincinnati Zoo Guards did to me."
Then, Tom and Kanye left. It was just Harambe and Taylor. Harambe unclothed Taylor like he did to the boy in his enclosure. Taylor laughed and said "Bahahaha who needs kanye or hitler i have harambe" and moaned as Harambe tickled her pickle. Pickle=Anus. Taylor succed on harambe's giant hairy humungous toe. Harambe laughed his deep hearty laugh and pushed his toe deeper into Taylor's mouth.   
Taylor choked on it but Harambe wouldnt go out. Taylor was beating on Harambe's foot to tell him to pull out. He didnt listen. Taylor's face turned so blue that she looked like the girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory who turned into a blueberry. Finally, Taylor died. Kanye and Tom ran in because they heard Taylor's last muffled scream. Kanye pulled out his gigantic dick and loaded it with gorilla bullets. He shot Harambe as the bullets came flying out of his dick. Tom was very turned on by this.
As harambe died, Kanye stuck his gun/dick inside of Tom. It was true love. They were so busy fighting over Taylor they didnt realize how much they loved eachother.
On accident, Kanye pulled his dick trigger and shot Tom in the ass. Tom died immediately. Kanye screamed. He cried and cried. Finally he stuck his dick in his mouth. He was turned on but had to stay on task. He couldn't do this anymore. He shot himself with his dick gun. While this was happening, Adam had killed Eve because he thought she was the giant dick monster from his dreams. In sadness, he choked himself on one of Eve's dicks.
THE END