Levi x Reader (forced)(lemon) Part 4

A/n: 250 reads now I feel like a thank you is in order to all of the readers of this story. I understand to some this is a long awaited update and I'm very sorry I haven't been updating much I just got a job, not that anyone really cares but its only on weekends 8pm-8am then during the week I go to school so I am very sorry I may not be able to update often. Levi's been pestering me to update so I hope you all enjoy. Ps: it's 1am as I write this. :D love you pervs.

***************************************************************************************

(y/n's) P.o.v

Levi relentlessly punished me all night the sky is clear the laundry was taken care of and spread-ed out on my bed guess Levi did the laundry. 'Guess I should get up now, I feel so heavy why cant I move?' I thought as I look around panicked and saw I was cuffed to my bed. 'That jerk I'll kill him and enjoy it too... Now what am I supposed to do. No man will ever marry me now. How could I ever look at Erwin again? ( By the way Reader-Chan you have a thing for Erwin personally I like Levi but I wanted to add a little spice to the pot ;D.) How could I ever even like anyone ever again?' I had mentally whined. I began to cry as Levi walked into the room. "What so lonely without me you start to cry how sweet." Levi smirked as he said that. "Now what the fuck made you think I'd ever give a damn about you?" I growled at him. "Round 1...2...no wait we got to 3 then you past out so this means you're begging for round 4?" He cocked his head to the side with a sadistic smile on his face. "I need to pee... can you please undo the chains?" I asked.

    'Fucking asshole this is so embarrassing!' I mentally screamed. "Beg me and then I'll let you out." Levi twisted his mouth into the creepiest smile ever the kind that'd make your skin crawl. "Please Levi I am begging you I'd do it on my hands an knees but unfortunately I can't at the moment, Please untie me." I spoke softly. "Tch. It's not good enough your missing something say, 'I will do whatever you want and I'll be your toy for as long as you want.' Yeah that's what it was missing." Levi was looking at me becoming clearly more annoyed with my stalling. "Urgh...  I'll do whatever...". "No no no from the top." Levi cut you off. 'You're getting on my fucking nerves boy.' I internally growled before speaking. "Please Levi I am begging you please untie me I'll do whatever you want and I'll be your toy for as long as you want, so could you please untie me?" He walked closer and reached out and touched my face "By the way the school was damaged and the roads are closed your dad called he won't be home until the weekend, guess it's just us today." Levi said to me untying my body in the process. ( I just realized that I've probably been writing in 3rd person oops :).) Thanks Levi. I begin to walk to the bathroom but hear footsteps follow me, "Did you want to watch or something?" I glared at him waiting for his reply. "That's why I am following you, problem with that bitch?" Levi asked expecting a sassy retort. "Not at all I belong to you after all." I said I had even mustered up a smile. 'Of course there's a problem you gross pig right now I am going to swallow my pride cause I'd rather not piss on my bed.' I snapped at him from inside my mind. "My my my I guess I might have broken you you're so obedient now." Levi looked down.

     "I've never taken a piss before in front of anyone so I'm sorry if I am pee shy." I spoke getting prepared. He looked surprised expecting me to bolt or something, we reached the bathroom and I sat on the toilet it took 2 minutes to finally pee. 'Well that took forever and was super awkward.' I thought while I wiped then hopped into the shower since I was already naked, Levi stripped down to his birthday suit and hoped into the shower. I was standing under the hot water letting it bead onto my skin, when all of the sudden Levi pushed up against me and bit hard onto my sensitive spot on my neck causing me to whimper and moan, he bit so hard that when he let go I saw blood mix in with the water from the shower water. My reaction caused his length to harden in between my legs, 'I don't think my body can go again it was so rough last night even if I wasn't tied up I don't think I would have been able to move anyway all my strength was drained out of me.' I sadly spoke in my head. He began to thrust between my thighs cause a moan to escape my lips, "What a sensitive toy I have." Levi huffed in my ear causing my body to shudder.

   He snaked his finger down to my nether region and began to play with my folds and causing my hips to slightly grind against his touch 'Why does this happen?' I mentally screamed. My breathing became quick and shallow, 'I hate this, I hate him so why, why is my body grinding in such a lewd way onto his?' The very thought was making me want to scream. "Such a needy little toy, you're all wet lets clean you up." He breathed into my ear then proceeded to leave a trail of kisses down my sensitive spine. Levi stuck his fingers deep inside my core and pulled out all our leftover juices from last night a lot was pulled out, after he emptied me he began to softly place kisses onto my clit causing my legs to almost give out. Levi lowered me to the base of the shower so he wouldn't get hurt because he made it very clear he didn't give two shits about me. 'Why does that anger me?' I angrily asked myself. "What's the matter my precious little toy you enjoy being eaten by someone you hate? Does it turn you on more? Or would you rather I beat you to get more of a rise out of you, because for having such a weak body you really enjoy intense painful love... Don't you?" Levi sneered as he looked up from between my thighs.

 "Levi is there anything in particular you want to do to me? Or are you just going to stay there all day?" I nearly snapped at him but managed a sarcastic tone instead. I could feel him smile into my folds as he slithered his tongue inside me, I threw my head back at this new pleasure I felt but as I did that my head hit the wall with a loud thud. "I'm glad I didn't break you but don't forget who the boss is or it's chains for you again, do you understand me brat?" Levi glared as he looked at my face waiting for me to respond but the look in my eyes gave away the fact that my consciousness was fading away.

(Levi's P.o.v) 

"I'm glad I didn't break you but don't forget who the boss is or it's chains for you again, do you understand me brat?" I asked as I looked at her face waiting for a response but nothing was coming (y/n) bright big (eye/colored) eyes were slowly shutting. 'Fuck (y/n) hit her head really hard didn't she? I'm sorry I just don't want anyone else to have you... I'll make my touch the only on you crave for, I swear it.' I thought while I leaned (y/n) soft body covered in scars, bites, and hickeys onto my chest and began to wash her hair and body and clean myself as well. After our shower I put her in bed then go and clean. After I cleaned I returned to (y/n's) room and put pj's on her so she wouldn't catch cold. 'Don't want to get sick after all.' I thought to myself. Just as I finished dressing her and started my way down the stairs to watch the television the door bell rang. 'Who the fuck could be here?' I mentally hissed.

***************************************************************************************

(Author's note)

Hey  Reader-Chan I was up from 1am-4:30 am writing this story for you cause I wuvz ya. " Tch, what about me Brat?" yes you as well Levi did you have to be so mean to Reader-Chan though I mean you could've let her pee by herself and making her knock herself out cold... Rude!!! By the way what did you do about your hard member... Ooh god dammit Levi put some pants on will ya. " Reader-Chan knocked herself out because of you, you know not me so now you're going to have to deal with it you evil little brat." * Tehe I am evil aren't I* No Levi I am tired and I have to work tomorrow. >:[ . " Tough shit kid start sucking." Hell no. Sorry Reader-Chan I am running away from Levi at the moment so who's at the door find out when I update >:), for now.... * Shit I tripped.... help.*  For now wet dreams my perverted lovelies " Wet dreams my toy I can't wait to make your body love my touch and mine alone."  Ahhhhhh GET AWAY LEVI I DON'T WANT... I DON'T WANT :'(. HELP ME Reader-Chan!!! please :'( :'(... " Chow muah." :'( Don't go please!!