Surprise Surpise

Ray's POV

DAMNNNNNNN!! She got fatttt! I mean preggo.. Well yeah she is real shit preggo like there's a gahhdamn basketball in there!

Everyone was shocked and staring, I could tell she was embarrassed because she looked down and took her seat in the back corner.

I've been hearing that Ally is carrying my kid? I mean like... I think I pulled out... probably didn't._. Oh and after class today imma ask her myself and if it is my kid imma have to be there for it as a dad.

Ok enough with all this baby daddy shit there's this new girl her name Keisha and she fineeeeeeee asf! I've seen her in the halls before jus couldn't talk to her cuhh Niq was there soo imma end things with her and DO ME!

Lots of niggas gon be on her doee so I gotta go out of my way to get her to notice me. Ohh maybe imma leave a note in her locker😏... Wait dafuq😐I'm in grade 12 not 7._. Ugh maybe I could do what Ray do and that is WING IT x)

-AFTER CLASS-

Time to talk to ally! I waited and waited for her slow preggo ass at her locker to finally see her taking her precious time.

Ally- Why are you at my locker?

Me- I wanted to ask you something

Ally- Shoot

Me- Um *scratches the back of my neck* is that mine *points to your tummy*

Ally- *laughs and looks up at me* maybe, maybe not

Me- I'm serioussssss xD

Ally- Ok it's your kid, why do you care?

Me- Because I wanna be there for you *gets close*

Ally- *raises her eyebrows* nigga if you wanna be there come to my house Saturday

Ray- Ight *smirks* does Ray get a little sum sum?

Ally- *kisses your cheek* I ain't Finna get jumped by your blue bird girlfriend

Ray- *chuckles* finee

She walked away and I slapped her ass hearing a faded giggle. damn that girl can get it.. if she wasn't already pregnant lol you know what I mean!

-AFTER SCHOOL AT THE PARKING LOT-

I finally know what my general plan is to get Kay but I don't kno how exactly imma do it but yeah my plan is to seduce her! Being nice and shit is too much work imma be nice and friendly when we is on our date which is gonna happen

She was walking to her car so I picked up speed and ran to her

Me- Wassup ma

Keisha- mmm

Me- I know you know I'm here! can't ignore me shawty

Keisha- *rolls her eyes* yes person?

Me- you got attitude

Keisha- your in my way

Me- Touché, My name is Rayan but you can call me Ray

Keisha- My name is Keisha but you can call me Kay

Me- Charming name

Kay- thanks dude

Me- *puts my hands on her hips* Yeo can you do me a favor?

Kay- *blushes* what would that be?

Me- *kisses her jaw* be mine?

Kay- *smirks* maybe *pulls away and gets in my car*

Shawty was fiesty at first but lightened up after awhile she warned up to me. she was light skinned curly brown hair, short or as short people say "funsized", and had ass for dayzzzzzz I guess you could say she's wifey material.