chapter 12.

Selena's POV:

I watched him intently as he counted his money, the way his giant hands ruffled through it. He's a good person, yes he has done bad things to me and others but his family were killed horribly, it's not his fault that he's like this.

"Selena" He yells my name. I call to him and he tells me to come.

"Yes" I say as I enter his office and walk over to him.

He grabs my waist and places me on top of his lap. He gives me a look I know really well, I nod before he attacks my lips. He kissed me hungrily, his hand planted on my inner thigh.

He stands us up and sits me on top of his desk, he moves everything off of it but never breaks our kiss.

He travels lower and lower before stopping due to no more naked skin. He starts unbuttoning my jeans but stops, he looks up and at the door for some reason. He opens one of the drawers to his desk pulling out his gun.

I sit up realizing something serious is happening and look at him, "What?!" I whisper. He signals me to be quiet and rushes out the door.

I get off the desk and put my shirt on. Following him. He's downstairs by the time I'm out.

"What the hell is happening!?"

"I hear something outside" That's impossible, no one can find this place unless someone ratted out the address.

I jump as a gun shot breaks the window causing the glass to shatter all over the floor. "Get down!" Harry screams and runs towards me, bringing both of us down on the floor.

More gun shots are fired at the house, the bullets breaking everything it comes in contact with.

Harry grabs my wrist and we scurry up the stairs. We reach a cabinet and Harry pulls out guns grabbing many, putting them on.

"Selena do you know how to handle a gun!?" He screams due to gun shots still being launched. I shake my head, "Close enough" He says before somewhat explaining how to use it.

"How are we gonna get out of here!"

"We're not, I'm not leaving without a fight, this is my property and I want them to know that!"

"Are you fucking crazy!!!! There's probably about a whole fucking group of people out there!! we're out numbered!" I yell before a bullet passes right by my left shoulder causing me to jerk away from the spot I was in.

"All the best people are crazy" He grins at me before aiming his gun downwards and discharging it.

"Selena go to that window and start shooting at whoever stands out there!" I nod and go over to it.

I see someone, I pick up the long gun he gave me and point it at the guy, I look down at the gun, pulling the hammer thing which makes a click sound.

I can't. I can't. I can't kill someone. I look back at Harry who's shooting away to the men below who somehow got into the house.

I have to, I'm just adding people onto Harry. I need to help Harry, Harry helps me all the time.

I look back at the person outside, I'm shaking as I place my finger on trigger. I pull it, a huge bang comes from it, I killed him. I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see what was the aftermath. After the fatal shot I made they started shooting at the window. I would hide by it than I would shoot at the first thing I seen and repeat.