Prologue

The first documented sighting of a supernatural creature was in 2050 when a vampire was recorded feeding on a human. After the incident, everything changed. Governments sought out supernatural creatures and with the help of skilled humans named Hunters, numerous vampires, werewolves and witches were captured and experimented on. After understanding the weakness of their enemies, the humans launched an all out assault against the supernaturals, starting the Great War.

It has been over a hundred and seventy-five years since the start of the Great War and both sides show no sign of ending this war. Once thriving cities were turned into battlefields, and glorious nations became decimated. Self-defense classes were introduced into schools around the world and the nations of the world issued a mandatory military draft after high school. Those who were lucky enough to qualify for the Hunter’s Corp found a sense of job security, while others worked to make a daily living. We live in constant fear of being attacked by the Supernaturals, and with each day, we are told that the enemy is getting stronger.

My name is Ella, and this is the world where I live in.... This is my life.

A/N: Hope you guys are ready for this new story. I wanted to try out a new type of story and this story is gonna be non stop action!!! Even if you do not like One Direction, please read till chapter 3. You will not want to miss out! Also, i would love for your feedback, and who knows, if i get at least five votes, I might release the first chapter early! I would also like to thank imsymptomatic for creating this awesome cover!