Part 17: Its done

Ivys P.O.V

I yawn as I wake up from a crazy night, I look over at Candy who is sleeping like an angel God she so beautiful she wakes up and looks at me, I pull her into a kiss and she then looks at her watch "oh shit im so sorry Red im late for a meeting" I roll my eyes and slump down on the bed as she starts changing "you always have a meeting" I say back she finishes getting dressed and says "I know babe I'm so sorry its work" "yah I know" I mutter sitting up "so whats this one about"? I question "oh um its about the environment" I furrow my brow and say "really?" "uh yah really" she responds "I gotta go okay I will see you later" she gives me a kiss on the cheek and is out the door. Once she is gone I stand up and get changed I then grab my car keys and head down to the garage I jump in my car and mutter "a meeting my ass" I drive out and see her car is still leaving I follow it eventually it stops at Gotham's Prime Hotel I frown and wait for her to go into a room I then wait 5 more minutes and walk up to the door. I kick it open and a stunned Candy and some brunette girl turn to look at me, they are both have naked and Candy is on top of her "so a meeting huh" I say, she stands up and says "Ivy I can explain" "save it" I retort she sighs and says "fine you weren't even that fun to fuck anyway" I scoff and say "were done do t try to call me and never cone to my apartment ever" "fine by me" she scoffs I then run out the door and into my car. I speed of back home, when I get home I collapse crying on my bed. I wish Harley was here to make me feel better I wish she was here because I still love her with every fibre of my being and I want her back.