Add X Reader LEMON

I do Not Own Any of this pic.Add is in the game named Elsword. And he looks like he is innocent in the pic but when you look at his real pic all you could say will be oh damn this guy looks like a damn pervy! I do not own the game or the characters.

Jobs:
Add: LP
Rena: GA
Chung: IP
Lu: NB
Ciel: RG
Eve: CEM
Thats all

"SLAP!!! "

"GHAAAA!!!, Who the hell!?!? "

"Add,  you're in my room. "

"huh?  ... Oh right ye sorry eve...  But who the hell told you to wake up a person this way??"

"Slap an unwanted man if this unwanted man ever bothers you. Is what Lu said. "

"ugh Lu... "

"so could you please get off my bed now, Add? "

"ya alright"

Add get off eve's bed and walk out from her room and again suddenly.

"ADDDDD!!!! "

A (hair color/hc) haired beauty appeared on his sight.

"Oh (your name/Yn) morning"

"i bet you slept in her room again and wait its not morning its night"

"well sorry about that"

Add sat on the couch in (yn) 's room.

"By the way Add...  Where do you plan to sleep now?"

"uhh...  Sleep"

The scientist smirked... Then he grabbed on (yn) 's wrist.

"umm... Add? "

"hmph i dont plan on sleeping alright. "

"Ah-"

Add bit (yn) 's neck... He then pulled her closer to his face and kissed her.

"A-add n-nmph Ah~ ngh~"

"hmm...  Let's see your beautiful face dont hide it"

Add stops the short kiss and strokes (yn) 's sides down to her belly.

Add's POV

I stroked her side down to her belly to turn her on. And it looks working as i could really hear (yn)'s cute little moans. Soon then i slid my fingers to her lower part rubbing on her panties to turn her on more.

(YN) 's POV

I felt add's fingers on my lower part... And i cant help moaning for it even though i tried to hold it back, It was too good to be held on.

"hngh  a-add ah-! "

I was cut-offed by Add kissing me. Ofcourse Add won and now is exploring my mouth, twirling my tongue with his to make it feel better. Soon later Add separated our lips as i was a panting mess then he touch my lower part again.

"(yn)  got too exited~ your too wet. "

"n-no im n~"

I was cutt offed again by add rubbing that part violently~

Add's POV

She really is exited alright but she refuses to admit it. So i rubbed her p-part violently to make her admit it.

"A-Add st-"

I cutted her off by rubbing it violently again.

"K! Fine! Yes im exited"

"finally admitted it~ fufu but i wont stop"

I rubbed it even more violently than ever i see (yn)  moaning mess.

Meanwhile behind (yn) 's door

"Chung don't die nooo! Ciel tissues! Hurry ah...  Ciel nooo don't die as well! "

"Ahahaha KIDS cant handle this things"

"Activate : Record"

"good eve!"

"no problem"

"let's share it to others later hehe"

"Rena! Help me clean this pool of blood! "

Back to Add's POV

Im getting bored rubbing that... so i started to take of her shirt off and guess what she doesn't wear bras when sleeping so i just sucked it and played the other one with my fingers as soon as i took her shirt off. I also slid her panties away and faced that part, i can see that its very wet. I started to lick it... I licked it up and down also in and out. I heared a load moan when i hit that part with my tongue.

"A-Add!  No"

I stopped licking...

(yn) 's POV

He stopped licking but i see him taking off his pants and taking off his boxers and saw his fairly "BIG" member. As i saw this i totally thought in my mind 'this won't fit in right?? ' and before i could even say a word he already insterted the tip in my part since it was pretty "big" it tore my hymen apart real fast , tears began to fall down from my eyes and loud moan was heard.

"A-add!  No! "

"no? "

He pushed it in slowly maling it even more painful. Now its bleeding tears wont stop flowing.

"you sadist! "

"sadist,  you say? Then fine im gonna be a sadist. "

"eh wait! No D-!"

And a switched was flipped on. Add started with a very fast pace making me moan everytime he hit the part. The pain soon faded away.

After a few while Add flipped me
Him facing my ass in front of his face and fingered my ass.

"Add n-no mgh that-ts the wrong hole"

"i won't listen to you., you called me a sadist after all and your body seems to be enjoying this very well too"

Without a split second , Add inserted his "BIG" member in my ass.

"s-so tight"

I heard Add groan as he moved in and out as he said it was tight. And while we're in a doggy position, Add layed downbon my back and played with my nipples. He doesn't give me any warning.

"A-Add!  Im cl-"

Add puled out.

"Add why??  I was too close, really close"

"it's becoz i wanna bully you even more"

"eh? "

Add then pressed that side with his left finger in my part preventing me to release my juices. As he fingers my ass using the right hand. The pleasure was good. A few minutes later Add removed his fingers and finally i was able to release my juices and was a panting mess. But he didn't give me a time to regain air again, flipped me back with my legs on his shoulders. He then insterted it really fast pulling it in and out fast and hard this time. He groaned and cummed in to me without a warning but this ain't the end yet...  We did it the WHOLE NIGHT.

Bonus part:
As (yn)  woke up she checked it out...  And found out she's preggy
"good im preg-" Add is a demon alright \•^•/ so as he woke up again he did it again with (yn)