The Dark Fear Of Being Alone

Pic is not mine~~~
Tctical Trooper x Fallen TT
Hehe~

Once in a certain dark forest in elrios, there live the fallen ones of the Chungs... Fallen IP, DC, and TT in a dark mansion. Fallen IP, and DC is away so fallen TT is currently alone... Scared of being alone Fallen TT faced his picture collection of TT only. Saying the words "I'm not alone... I'm n-not alone. "

While on the other hand TT is currently surveying the dark forest due to some beasts problems. While surveying alone he found a big dark mansion, it was really dark and creepy. It started raining... TT didn't have a choice so he knocked the door of that house, yet no one answered... So he looked around near the window, and saw through the window, a picture of his 2 sibling and him but with a different hair and eyes color... *clank* and before TT knew it he already lost his conciousness...

A while later when TT woke up, he looked around first and found himself in someone else's room he also saw a pile of pictures... Pictures of himself.

Suddenly someome entered the door. And appeared a boy seems to be same age as him and not just their age but their faces as well, the only thing that was diiferent is the eyes and hair color... TT shocked and frightened instinctively tried to stand up but he can't as he just noticed his wrist are tied down on the bed and also he noticed that it was kinda cold so he looked at hiself why is he cold... Then found out that he was only wearing a shirt... Shirt only... He can't run, he can't fight and most of all, They are in the middle of the forest. No one could possible hear him if he ever shouts for help. "Ahh~~ im not alone, I'm not alone. The real thing is here!" the fallen guardian exclaimed with joy.

'W-where the hell' "You! Who ar-" before TT could even ask where he is and who the boy infront him, the dark guy in front of him violated his mouth and since TT is really slow on this kind of things he was easily dominated. And after a few minutes the darker him finally broke the kiss.
" hmm~ so sweet.." the darker him exclaimed.

"but oh~~ how rude am I~? How could i be so rude? Hmm i didn't even introduce myself yet but anyways~" the darker guy said while playing with TT's body from face, neck, arms, under arms, hands,... Etc.

"I am you... I exist because of you... I am your (father!) 'nah Iz a joke' fallen self ahaha! Done introducing! Let me do this rightyy!" the fallen TT joyfully now sucked on TT's nipples making it purplish. Making TT moan as well.

TT's POV

He suddenly kissed me... It was hard to breathe... I can feel his tongue, it was hot, i dont know but somehow it doest feel anything harmful...just what is this feeling... I feel kinda dizzy too... He told me that he is me.... And now he's sucking my nips* "I-It hurts..." I yelped but he didn't show any signs of stopping and just sucked it harder.

"Hmm look what we have here it's standing right up~" FTT

"Ah... What are you try-" TT

Without further ado, FTT suddenly puts my whole member in his mouth causing me to groan... He bobbed his head up and down not failing to soak every part of my member on his saliva.

"Nnnggg~!"

It feels so Dang good but I shouldn't let myself drown in this pleasure.

"S-stop what ur doing!"

I tried to tell him to stop again but he still continues until I'm feeling a weird knot on my belly n I felt like something just came out of me as I groaned in pleasure~

FTT's POV

'Woah!! So much milk~' Is what I thought~ I pulled my head out as he came n watch it like a fountain as everything landed on my face... I looked up n saw him panting lewdly with a drool... Now I wonder "fuck" or "fucked~?"

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I WROTE SOMETHING... IM SORRY 'BOUT THAT