Prolog

I looked to each. Matt, Kristy, Lui, and Jack. We all had our trembling hands out reached and two fingers on the planchette.
"The board spoke! It's real! Oh my god we are all gonna die! Wait. Wait. Lui you did it! I know you did." Lui held up his hands in defense.

"It's not my fault the board knows your secret name. Plus it's just a stupid board some one else her probably did it."

Kristy was freaking out. It spelled out her secret Indian name-which she tells nobody- and by the way she reacted it was defiantly real. She only accused Lui because he's her little brother.

"Guys. Guys! It's moving!" I turned to Jack, she looked like she'd seen a ghost. Ironically enough. "M. I. O. M. I. A." The planchette kept spelling it out. It started to spell it faster and faster, it stopped. Then slowly it drug across the board.... D. I. E. Kristy screamed louder than she ever has. I looked at her with horror as her eyes rolled back in her head and her nose started to bleed. I heard someone cuss over her and someone else's screams, I mad dashed out of the room. Matt and Jack following. Soon after, very soon after Lui came dashing out as well.

We all knew where to go. Out. We headed for the front door all wanting to get out first. I pulled open the door, my scream filled the house. A woman, a demonic woman, lunged towards me with her jaw unhinged and fallen to the floor. Matt slammed the door I'm my face, cutting the woman off. I shook in my skin looking at Matt. She nodded down at me. Throwing open the door again. All four of us charging to the car.

Once we were all in the car Jack tossed me the keys, "Floor it for the love of yours and my life! Go! Go! Now!"