Wave 9🌊 (Legit Update Legit NewCh)

"Thuuugggss!!!"

She jolted up her bed, threw her eyemasks somewhere and screamed.

It was in the morning she heard their apartment doors and gates buging and perhaps being unlocked.

She grabbed a stick more specifically an umbrella and ran as if to catch the hooligan.

"Gosh, you startled me." the both of them gasped synchronously.

"You've just woken up and you're trying to hit me with an umbrella, do you hate me that much???" He said and is bemused.

"No it's just I'm very alert and I thought you're a thug."

Yerin scanned him. He wore all black, black sweater, black ripped jeans, blacked sneakers, black coat, black bag and a black cap.

"Why are you even wearing all black??"

For a second she blamed the color. Blamed for what? She didn't know maybe because it made him look like a thug or it made him look too dashing.

"alright now he looks good with all black and that cap tho" She thought to herself

"Where are you going?"

She asked him.

"My university."

She gasped and hopped, him not knowing why.

"What time is it? What's the date today?"

She asked him obviously in panic.

"07:27 February 25"

Hearing the answer she was then suddenly surrounded by gloom.

"Stupid stupid stupid."

She repeated as if it was mantra.

"Why?"

"It's nothing, I have accepted my fate, lock the doors, bring you keys ㅜㅜ"

She whined and fast walked to her room looking defeated.

What's with her? He thought

"Bye!" He said and didn't expect a response but she did say something.

"Good for you then ㅜㅜ"

He locked the doors, the gates and left.

He walked to the the stop outside the street on the road, he waited for the bus and rode on one, plugging his earphones in.