ch.17. Last chapter.

*1 year later.*

(Makoto pov)

I got up and changed into my uniform. I get my bag and head out. While I walking pass Starbucks. I remembered kumiko liked coffee in the morning and decided to buy some, which is were my friend works part time. *ding*

"Hey makoto! What brings you here?"

"I Just came for some coffee."

"Let me guess for that girlfriend of yours. Huh?"

"Yup. Now. *whispers* Can you give me a discount?"  *Chuckle*

"Sure anything for my best pal. "

"Here ya go."

"Thanks."

"See ya" I waved good bye and left. I was almost at school. I get to school grounds and see everyone out side talking laughing and lots more.

"Makoto! Over here!" I looked up passed the stairs and see kumiko in her uniform and had little pigtails on the side of her head. She was leaning against the rail.

I smiled

I smiled. She did looked better with red hair and purple eyes. Don't you think?

"Whoa!" *thud* Kumiko fell.

"Kumiko!" I ran over to see her in the bushes. She had leafs in her hair and she landed on her bottom. She blowed a leaf off.

"Pft..hahah"

"Shut up and help me." I helped her up.

"Your very clumsy you know." She crossed her arms.

"So" *Chuckle*

"Here" I said giving her coffee.

"Thank you!" She takes it and gives me a kiss on the cheek. She takes her bag and we started walking towards the entrance. Kumiko happily drinks her coffee. it's been 1 year and we are still together. Not as friends or haters but as a couple. Everyone knows about us having power's. Kumiko and I put our things in our lockers. I see a girl trying to reach a book. I left my hand but kumiko stopped me.

"Let me."

" ok." She lifted her hand and the book flew down to the girl. She smiled holding it.

"Thanks kumiko!" She said walked off. Kumiko smiled happily. We headed to our room. I sat right next to kumiko. She came to her desk and in the corner it was black in pen and it said 'die you and that boyfriend of yours. Bitch!'

"Hey who wrote that?! Wanna die?!" Kumiko puts her hand on my shoulder meaning it's fine. She grabbed a wet rag and started to rub it off. Sure some people still hate us and want to kill us but most of them like us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at the library. I remembered when kumiko sat on me and kissed me. I smiled. I looked over to kumiko and she was jumping trying to get a book. I giggled and went behind her and lift her up by her waist.