Special Chapter

Jackson parked his car at the side of the road before turned of the engine. He checked his appearances the last time at the mirror before left his car. He went out and walked to the hotel main entrance. The bellboy welcomed him before one of the workers scouted him to the ballroom.

It was their collage reunion and he came alone. He went to the table where Mark and Minghao are there. He sat beside Minghao.

"I don't remember that Jinyoung in this college" he said.
"Yaa Jackson-ah. I'm not even in business course, remember? Of course you won't see me in college cause you only there for a year"

As they were busy chit-chatting, suddenly something brought to Mark's mind.

"Did you guys realised that Jackson is the one who is alone right now?"

All of them were looking at Jackson. There is empty sit beside him. Well, Mark is with Mijoo, Jinyoung is with Jisoo, and Minghao is with a girl that just become his girlfriend a few months ago, Yoo Bin.

"Shut up. I still haven't found the right girl" he whined.
"I've told you to stop clubbing ages ago, Jackson Wang" Mijoo exclaimed

Jackson just smirked and huffed. He indeed really jealous that all of his best friends already found their true love. Mark and Mijoo already got their daughter, Hana. Jinyoung and Jisoo already married two years ago and already have a baby boy. Minghao also already got his girl.

As all of them still busy talking about Jackson's love life, suddenly someone interrupted them.

"I'm sorry. The manager asked me to sit here because the other table is already full and this table have one sit left, right?" the lady said.

All of them turned and saw the lady.

"Sure, you can" Jinyoung welcomed her

She smiled before take her sit beside Jackson.

"Sorry to ask. But, are you from this college? Which department were you? Cause, I don't remember I saw you before" Jisoo asked.

"Seems like my old classmate can't even remember me" she said

"You were in our class?" MIjoo suprised.

That girl just nodded smiled. Jackson seems can't take his eyes off her. He's been staring her since she was sitting beside him.

"Jackson, stop staring her. It's too obvious" Jisoo chuckles.

"Oh, its too obvious. Aishh" he chuckles.

All of them laughing at Jackson's reaction while the girl is blushing.

"Should I introduce myself then?" she asked.
"Yeah, go on" Minghao said.

She nodded before introduce herself.

"Hello. I'm Heo Youngji, business management and Economics departments. It's so good to meet all of you back" 

All of them are literally jaw dropping, except for Yoo Bin because she didn't attend the college.

"Why are you guys jaw dropping?" Yoo Bin asked.

"Is this the Heo Youngji, the nerdy one? The one who sat at the front lines every single class?" Mijoo asked.
"내 (Yes). It's me, the nerdy girl, Youngji"
"You... look different?" Jackson stuttered.

"Yeah. After graduated, my parents send me abroad, to Canada, to further my studies. When I was there, my friends taught me how to dress up a little bit"
"A bit? You totally different from the past seven years, Youngji-ah" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Thank you"

The event started and all of them were reminisce all of their memories during the college year. And the MCs also mentioning about the person who already married.

"Honestly speaking, both Mijoo and I were forced to get married. We even get married during college year. Both of us hate each other at first, but now, we have our beautiful daughter, Hana"

"No wonder Mijoo was so annoyed when Mark was sitting next to her on his first day!" someone shouted.
"Yeah. And we expected another one by the end of this year"

All of them including Jisoo and Jinyoung rolled their eyes. Mijoo pregnant again?

"Yeah. This lad is just two months" Mijoo said while caressing her womb

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" The MC congratulate them

Jackson is disbelief and jealous at the same time. Next, it was Jinyoung and Jisoo turn.

"You may found our story is cliche one" Jinyoung said.

"Just tell us!"

"Even though that both of us from college, I never met her even once. Maybe because I'm in different departments with her. I saw her for the first time at her mom's cafe. And the time I saw her, my mind is saying 'Ahh, she's the one for me'. Since then, I've been courting for her, and now we already married and have a baby boy, Park Hyungwoon"

The audience were in awed for both of them. And the introduce married couple were continued. And the reunion continue until late night.

Jackson walked to his car back after bid his goodbye to his old friends. As he entered his car, he saw Youngji is waiting outside the entrance. He turned on his engine and drive to the entrance. He windows down and talked to her.

"Youngji-ah, let me send you home" he asked.
"Oh, its okay, Jackson-ah. I'll wait for the taxi"

"It's already late. Hop in, I'll send you"
"I don't want troubled you"
"No. It won't. Beside, I never let  pretty girl to went home alone in the middle of night"

Jackson went out from his seat and ran to open the door for Youngji. Youngji just sheepishly smiled before scouted in the car. 

"So, what are doing right now?" Jackson breaking the ice.
"Me? I'm teaching right now"
"You're a teacher?" Youngji nodded
"Why you didn't take over your dad's company, like Mijoo did?"

"How did you know that my dad have company?"
"I've got my ways"
"Actually, I don't like to work in, you know, office environment. I've tried and I hated it. I only lasted for 3 days, then I quit. Luckily my sister can take over the company. That's why, I'm becoming a teacher. But hey, I'm teaching Economics you know!"
"Really? Its good then"

And suddenly the car become silent again.

"How come you can changed so much, Youngji-ah? I almost don't recognise you" he asked
"You know me before?" she asked.
"Of course. One of the top 5 students, duh"

Youngji just chuckles.

"Honestly, I changed because of someone"
"What do you mean by that?"

"I want that 'someone' to recognise me. You know, I was nerd and stuff and nobody look at me at all. So that's why I decided to change my appearance once I'm at Canada"

"So who's that 'someone'" he asked
"You want to know?"

"Of course!" he said.

Youngji smiled before answered him.

"That 'someone' is you, Jackson-shi"

A/N : thank you for reading until now. I love you guys. Until then, Brokenhearts26_ nim 💕