Please Recognize us Fubuki!

Konichiwa minna! I'm back for the moment and sorry I wasn't updating any of my stories and also for not checking my notifications. I would be gone till Jan or March since I'm in a sticky situation right now! Way worse than anything so I won't be that much online. Anyways I present you another crap chappie! Hope you will like it! Arigato for the support.

And one more thing...I'm getting curious here. Would you comment which story of mine you liked the most or which part of any of my stories are abnormally awesome. I just wanna hear it out so please comment.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Fortunately, there is" A voice spoke as everyone turned to see who has spoken the words of blessings which revealed to be Detective Onigawara with Haru.

Was there really a way for Fubuki to be back to his own self? Those words kept on ringing in their ears as the sound of the sweet humming of a blue bird.

"Really there is? What do we have to do?" Kudou exclaimed as he grins at him who nodded in reply.

"Atsuya is alive" Detective Onigawara spoke while crossing his arms over his chest. The room fell into silence for a moment as everyone stood with astonished expressions since their brain malfunctioned for a while.

"WHAT!!!" They all exclaimed collectively as they took a step forward bombarding the two with several questions since nothing went inside their minds. Meanwhile, the other two sweat dropped at their reaction. They knew everyone would be shocked and confused but this was something above the level of utter shock and confusion.

"Would you all shut up and let them explain!" Kidou yelled as his composure broke upon which the others glued their mouth shut as they stared at Detective Onigawara demanding for an explanation.

"You see Atsuya didn't die at that time of the avalanche since he somehow appeared to survive but it has its tolls on him since he was in a coma for an entire year and now is currently living with a female named Emi Manami in Hokkaido" ,Detective Onigawara explained and told them that he would be going to bring him here for Fubuki to recognize his brother.

Meanwhile, Fubuki finally woke up from his ever lasting slumber and scans his surroundings feeling out of place. Soon he realized he was on the bed instead of the mushy ground upon which he hoped down onto his arms and legs roaming followed by sniffing to recognize where he was.

After completing his scan, he concluded that he has been kept in the wrong place as according to him he should be in the woods with the rest of the animals. Fubuki out of the blue barked a few times and waited for any response to his call but the silence kept on outstretching.

He then walked to the glass and tired to break the lock with his fangs and claws but all the efforts were a waste and to make the current situation even more worse the sound of gurgling echoed inside of him indicating that he was hungry for flesh as drool falls from his mouth.

Soon the door to the room opened letting everyone inside as they peered at the awaken creature in front of them who scowled at him baring his deadly clenched fangs as drool kept on falling from his mouth. He dashed towards them with frightening speed as the wind ruffles through his grey fur earning a few screams while the rest of the them widen their eyes utterly shocked. The way he is running flawless than before as his gaze became ferocious with the want to satisfy his hunger by hunting them down was too obvious to be ignored but in the end collided with the glass as he looked it disbelievingly while scowling at them with an audible growl.

Everyone were terrified with the sudden change in his behavior which purely ressembles with a wolf. The way he growls, the way he moves, the way his aura has changed shows that their Fubuki Shirou is long gone leaving behind a creature between a wolf and a human boy.

"Fubuki what happened to you?" Hiroto spoke with his shaky voice but was replied with a growl louder than before as he readies himself for another attack.

"Say something Fubuki besides than growling at us!" Someoka yelled but Fubuki just wolfed him.

"Fubuki are you there?" Endou spoke but Fubuki kept his firm gaze as he snapped his fangs at them which widen the eyes of the others.

"Fubuki do you remember this? Your brother's scarf? Do you want it?" Kudou spoke as he shows the white soft scarf to the wild looking beast whose features didn't soften even at the mention of the scarf scaring the living daylights out of others.

"Fubuki! Please stop joking around with us! Show us any sign that you are Fubuki Shirou" Kudou yelled at him as he stares at the other with a pair of frightened eyes.

Fubuki then after several scowls decided to lay down on the ground since neither he could devour his prey nor his prey could come to him so he found it pointless to stand and growl at them. He rested his head on his front paws tucking his legs under him curving his tail around him scaring the others even more.

"Fubuki! Stop acting like this! You're scaring me here recognize us recognize me! I'm Hiroto Kiyama your friend from Inazuma Japan please remember me" ,Hiroto yelled his heart out as tears rolled out from his sore red eyes but all what Fubuki did was barked another growl at him which intensifies his cries as he falls on his knees with a broken heart.

"Did he completely forgot how to talk?" Gouenji asked as he felt his hair sticking up with apprehension.

"Fubuki...you don't remember me. This is all my fault I wasn't able to do anything when you needed my help but you were always there for all of us for me. Fubuki please come back to me" ,Hiroto sobbed as those enchanted moments spent with Fubuki in Sun Garden kept on flashing in his head.

Endou placed a comforting hand on his shoulder while smiling sadly.

"We still have one last try to bring him back and I know it will work. You just see it will" ,Endou spoke as Hiroto noticed gleaming tears in his eyes and a pained expression that wasn't to be hidden completely.

He sees us as his meal, Haru thought as he examines each and every move of Fubuki. His behavior the way he runs, growls, sits, and stares at his prey all were strong evidence of him being completely mutated into a wolf but everyone denied the fact that they have lost Fubuki ignoring all the facts that were in front of them.

Gouenji shivered as he watches Fubuki nuzzling his fur with his nose that grew on his arms aligning them the way he wants them to be.

This was becoming way out of hand now that Fubuki acted like a wolf showing no sign of the presence of his Fubuki Shirou in him upon which he felt his chest tightening staring at his long lost friend nuzzling his fur.

Silence outstretched since no one dared to utter a single word since they let their brains to absorb the new situation but the silence was broken with the gurgling sound from Fubuki's stomach who drooled and licked his longing lips peering at them.

"He's hungry" ,Haru exclaimed as his eyes widen with fright.