chapter 8.

authors note.:
ok before you read this chapter I wanna say that this is not real it would not happen the ages are unrealistic and this chapter is really sexual so don't read it if you can't handle sexual things.
sorry, and thankyou

~maddie xx
________________________________
woah are we moving too fast?
__________________________________
Mackenzie's POV
"wake up babe" I hear a sexy voice call to me, I look up to see Kyle butt naked just like I left him last night. "hehe" I giggle and then ripp the sheets off to revel me in only a lace nighty that is completely see trough with no bra or undies, "yep that really happened" said Kyle before grabbing me and kissing me fiercely which shot a string of electric through my spine. Kyle then started to rip off my lace nighty, huh I think even that gets in his way. "Kyle I can't believe it I'm now a slut but That's what I wanted like I'm now the schools slut and popular girl!" I shrieked happily, to be honest though I'm only 14 and I shouldn't be doing this but I am so deal with it.

Kyle's POV
i can't believe what has just happened to me, best two days in my life.
*flashback*
"ding dong" my mum was away the weekend and I was sitting on my bed when the door bell made it's high pitched sound, "coming" I answered dressed in only my boxers. what is mackenzie doing here in her bra, undies and A lace nighty that is barely a nighty at all, "uh mackenzie why are you here" I said unsure if I could trust myself, she is just so gorgeous. "I'm ready Kyle, I wanna lose my v to you" she screamed flinging herself at me. I immediately took this as an opportunity and ripped off her undies then carried her upstairs with her legs wrapped around my body, "are you sure" I said out of breathe from kissing her neck, "positive" she answered unbuckling her bra, "give me the full treatment" she said in a very sexy tone flinging herself onto the bed using her body as bait.
"ok" "here I go" I whispered as I grabbed onto her sexy fragile body.

"Kyle that was amazing" Mackenzie whispered from underneath me, I rolled off of her and started kissing her very fiercely up her neck and her chest area, "Kyle I would do this every night" she said again but this time groaning in the middle of it.

Evie's POV
"where are you???" I text to mackenzie both angry and worried at the same time, she was meant to meet me at the mall today and she didn't show up. "your mum hasn't seen you since yesterday and you were meant to meet me at the mall at 12 it's now 3!" I texted again hoping she would answer this time, but to my disappointment she didn't.

authors note: no hate, please please. thank you so much for 79 reads but 3 votes makes me think that people are reading it then thinking it's horrible and not voting so

10 votes to next chapter
and 3 comments with criticising or supporting words

dedicated to @dancemomslover199712

~Maddie xx