2

Excuse my typos, I'm typing on my computer so I can update faster...

Adrien's POV

Nathalie didn't look at me the entire ride home, and I knew why. My father was extremely angry with her and she could lose her job because of me, so I decided to leave her alone. 

The blue haired girl, however intrigued me. I looked at her constantly and saw a pure angel in front of me. She kept her small hands clasped together in her lap and stared at them, refusing  to look up anywhere. I looked at her pink backpack in front of her feet and noticed the book she held in her hands when we ran into each other. It had a thin leather cover, pink, with little brown stitches on the outline. 

The limo came to a halt in front of my home. My chauffeur, or as I call him, Gorilla, opened the door and I climbed out, with Nathalie  and the girl, head still hung, following closely behind. Gorilla pushed open the front doors and a cold feeling struck me in waves along with the smell of captivity. I internally shivered and continued to walk. I stop and let the others catch up, and I couldn't help but smile when I saw the girl's reaction beside me. She clung onto her book tightly, holding it to her chest as her jaw dropped and she spun around, taking in every detail of the the room. 

''Wow...'' she gasped. 

''Yes. It's flawless, isn't it?'' We both turned to face my father on the grand staircase, his hand resting on the railing as he stared directly at the both of us. I heard the girl gasp quietly as her gaze lay on my father.

''You're...G-Gabriel Agreste!'' she gulped. 

''I am.'' He showed no reaction to her. The girl looked down at her feet. ''And you.'' His gaze diverted to me. ''Just what  were you thinking?'' he kept his voice low. I stepped forward. 

''I was thinking  that you were being unfair! I want to go to school, make friends, have a life, not be cooped up in here for the rest of my life!'' I glared daggers at my father.

''You don't have any choices. I will not lose everything I have worked for. I have never even asked for a 'thank you', but you will not throw away everything I have given you because you want to go out and play!'' Father gripped the railing so hard his knuckles turned white. He looked away from me to the book in the girl's hands. ''Young lady, what is that?'' her head perked up. 

''I- um... It's m-my sketch book.'' she stuttered out. My father held out his hand. 

''May I?''  

''Oh! Um...sure!'' she walked up to him and handed him her book. She backed up to where she was beside me again and we waited as my father flipped through the pages, staring at the pictures. We exchanged glances and looked back at him. 

''These are exquisite.'' He closed the book and the girl rushed to retrieve her item. ''You have much talent, Miss...'' he trailed off.

''Marinette, um sir. Marinette Dupain-Cheng. And thank you!''

Marinette...

''Miss Marinette, I like your work. I am willing to use a design from you for my next photoshoot, and the pay will be generous.'' Marinette's eyes widened. 

''Yes sir, thank you sir! Well, actually I'd have to ask my parents but I'm sure they'd say yes. Oh! I'll need all new material and...'' she began mumbling to herself before remembering where she was. ''Ah...sorry.'' Her cheeks became bright pink. 

''You can give us updates through Adrien,'' he turned to me. ''-at school.'' My eyes widened and I smiled brightly. 

''Thank you, Father!'' I cheered. I looked over to Marinette and saw her smiling brightly.