Chapter 22: The Final Battle

This is where it all ends!

A heavy grunt escapes your lips as the force of attacks sweaps you off the ground. Your eyes slowly open, your vision is blurry but you still do your best to stand up. Groans come from you as you take notice of your body.

"(Y/N)! Get out of here!" Your caring brother yells at you but being the reackless girl you are you stand your ground and refuse to run. Like pain isn't there your legs start to move quickly, despise the pain that's running through your body like wild fire.

Your mind is set on fighting All For One even thought you managed to rescue Katsuki. You let out a tired laugh as the head of Villains looks at your figure and mockingly laughs at your weak appearance. Your legs are covered with deep cuts and straches, your arms are heavily bruised and strached as is your face.

All Might's almost out of juice to fight and it's nothing different for you too. You're fighting against someone who's even stronger than All Might.

You arch your eyebrows and continue to limp towards All Might's side. You want to help him fight but the pain blocks you from using some attacks that regue a lot of movement.

His raging blue eyes fill with worry as soon as he sees the (H/C) haired girl limping to him. You flash him a smile, telling him that you're okay and ready to fight some more.

The camera zooms on your face and the people on the street get to see your bruised up and tired figure. You stayed behind with All Might to help him fight All For One and now Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto are looking at the screan with mixed emotions of fear, anxiety and shock. All the people that are watching the news feel the tension that rose in the air and they all saw All Might's true looks.

Through all of this you manage to force a smile at the Villain who you used to work for. Fear runs through your veins but you keep on fighting by your brother's side.

You turn your head to All Might with a serious look and command, "Let's do this!" He nods and you both charge at the laughing Villain before you.

The last bit of heros are getting off of the battlefield that is now in ruins.

You're sent flying back on the ground, sliding few metres behind All Might as he charges at your apponent. Focusing all his strenght on his right hand he swings at the Villain.

You press your lips together, making a thin line. Your hopeful (E/C) lock onto the arm of the Villain, it's powered up and too big for his body. Your eyes widen as you see in slow motion, both All Might and One For All, charging at each other.

As soon as they colide you're almost sent flying from the astonishing amound of power behind this attack. You lower your stance and wait for the dust to clear up, it's impossible to see anything right now.

Your eyes widen and your lips arch up into a pure smile of happiness as you just saw All Might land a heavy punch to All For One's face from the side while yelling the signiture name of the attack called United States Of Smash.

As soon as the dust clears up you bolt to All Might's side to see the man not moving a muscle.

A genuine smile appears on your face as the realization of the Villains defeat sinks in. With a loud shot of 'yes' you fist pump the air. All Might smiles back at you, happy that he got your help. Both of you fought long and hard against the Villain's force and won.

You turn your back to the defeated villain, ignoring the slight movement of his arm.

Next thing you know you're pushed away to the right side. Your eyes show confusion but a second later shock.

All Might pushed you out the way as the Villain swinged an attack that even you couldn't block even if you'd be waiting for it.

A sound of something falling on the ground rings through your head. Everyone that was watching is shocked, their faces are filled with terror and despair.

Your knees give out and you fall to the ground.

Tears run down your cheeks at the tremendous pain and you scream out.

With a loud thud the Villain falls to the ground, uncounces.

Before you laid your dear brother, covered in fresh blood that keeps flowing out of his opened wound on his chest.
Your shaking hands reach out to him and you gently pull his body on your legs. Tears run like waterfalls down your cheeks but you can't do anything to stop the bleeding from his right side of chest.

His eyes aren't showing any anger or disappointment at you, he's happy he was able to protect you in the end.

You look at the reporters that are coming closer with their cameras and trying to get a good shot at your brother.

You shout as loudly as you can through your sobs, "GET AN AMBULANCE! He needs help!!" Your head snaps back to the Symbol Of Peace laying with his back to your legs and coughing up blood.

"A-All Migh-" You stop talking when you see the smile on his face, his hand lifts up to hold your cheek and you cry harder at the warmth of his hand slowly fading away.

"I-I'm so sorry... I was careless a-and now you're..." You shut your eyes and tears build up even more, seeing someone who protected you, someone who took care of you, someone who was there for you no matter what, dying before you and not being able to do a thing about it kills you, you feel even worse because it's your fault this happened. "It's alright, little (Y/N), remember to go beyond..."

His big hand falls from your cheek and you see that his once shining eyes are now closed. Your (E/C) eyes widen at that.

"No..! Don't go!!" Waves and waves of tears make their way down your cheeks and your heart breaks at the sigh of the yellow haired hero, lifelessly laying before you.

A faint sound of ambulance's sirens becomes louder and louder as the help comes but it's too late now.

Your forehead gets stained with blood as you gently press it near his wound, your left hand cleanching his shirt and crying at the loss of your family.

~~~
Gosh ;~;

I'm giving myself some tears ;-;

I'm sorry to keep you waiting ;-;

But this is the end atleast!

Stay for maybe some kind of gift~ ;)