Stranger Danger-Online Chat|straight|

It was a Friday afternoon and my parents wasn't home. They were out having dinner, they said that having dinner night helps to keep their marriage going. Well, lucky for them because I wasn't interesting in nothing they do.

I was all alone at home with nothing to do. It was the weekend so I could do my homework tomorrow.

I grabbed my laptop turning it on so I could go play my internet game called IMVU it was a mature game but I enjoyed playing it because I met a lot of persons on it. Why I said it was a mature game because I was only 16yrs old. My parents doesn't allowed me to do nothing social so I would only play when they are not home.

Most of my friends have boyfriend and even loss there virginity already and I was here about to go rusty. I felt so left out when they are talking about sex that they have with there boyfriend. Most of the time I will just kept quiet because I would have nothing to say. They even plan on hooking me up with someone just so I could loose my virginity but I go against it because someway, somehow my parents will find out what I did.

After my laptop was booth up I login, then ran down to the kitchen so I could make some popcorn. Five minutes later I was all done so I head back upstairs to my room to hear my laptop binging and I know it was someone from the game inviting me to there room to chat. So I accept there invitation.

I clicked on his profile to see who he was.

His username was Suckmybigcock7710, he was 19 and lives in USA.

I intended on getting dirty with him tonight since my parents wasn't home.

He was the one to initiate the chat.

IMVU Chat (text)

Suckmybigcock7710: Hi there beautiful. I'm Shane and you are?

How the hell did he know that I was beautiful? I wondered to myself. Then I remembered he didn't know, but that he was looking at my avatar.

Me: Hi yourself. I'm Monique.

Is that the best you can do, Monique. I said slapping myself.

Suckmybigcock7710: Nice name Monique. How you doing?

Me: I'm fine and you?

Suckmybigcock7710: I'm okay now because I'm talking to a beautiful girl like yourself.

Here I was blushing when he's not even talking to the real me.

Me: Thank You and your not bad looking yourself.

Suckmybigcock7710: Ahh and she is sweet too.

Me: I'm always sweet.

Suckmybigcock7710: Since you say so.

Me: You don't believe me?

Suckmybigcock7710: No. I would have to see for myself.

Me: How are you going to see?

Suckmybigcock7710: Send me your Skype user so I could buzz you up.

Damn! The problem was I didn't have a Skype user and I was afraid to tell him.

Suckmybigcock7710: Are you there?

Me: Yes but there's a problem.

Suckmybigcock7710: what is it?

Me: I don't have a Skype user.

Suckmybigcock7710: That's no problem just create one right now I will wait.