Hongice

I'm just sitting on the subway minding my own business on my phone. Getting home from school I was really tired and was staring into space when I heard something,glancing down two seats from me was some guy with head phones on and he was......singing along to some song he had playing? He had dark chocolate brown hair and stunning gold eyes wow if he wasn't so hot I would have been pissed at the extra noise in the train. The train stops and I see everyone else get off for the night,still my stop is still really far away but that means I can listen to him longer. Is he singing Ugly Story my god no,does that mean he's into homestuck? Wow hot,can sing, and a fanboy this gets better and better. After overthinking things,procrastinating forever and feeling guilty I hadn't before I decided to tell him he was singing. I move over one seat extend my arm and tap him on the shoulder not to hard but not to lightly.......and he doesn't move at all geez how oblivious can someone be? I try again but this time he looks confused for a second like he's coming out of a daze then takes his red and white headphones of curiously. " sorry to disturb you but you know you're singing to your headphones right." he blushes "oh sorry I didn't realize it thank you for telling me." He has a slight Asian accent but it isn't extremely noticeable "no problem,by the way I like your shoelaces." Oh my god did I mess up? Will he know what I'm talking about? Will he think I'm weird? He instantly looks way happier "Thanks I stole them from the president.""Finally I found someone who knows what I'm talking about!" He laughs, "likewise by the way I'm Leon." "I'm Emil." We ended up talking for a really long time mostly about tumblr and memes then I glanced at the next stop "Bye Leon this is my stop!"he grabs my phone and types in his number and tumblr username. "Bye Emil"

☆Woohoo first try done yay I think I did ok but you never know plz request others or tell me if you liked it byeeee☆

(Ps I love ugly story it's one of my favorites)