Misono x Reader

You see a beautiful butterfly and you want to catch it.When you catched it you brought it home with you.You put the butterfly in a cage"Wow your a beautiful butterfly I wish you could understand me." you said to the butterfly."Well i can understand you and my name is Lily."You scream and jumped."What are you?"Well if you get me out of the cage I can show you."You let him out of the cage and he turned into his human form."I'm a vampire."You look confused"How do vampires even exist?"But we do exist so not to worry."You bang your head on the wall"This isn't real,this isn't real,this isn't re-"Before you could finish Lily went out the door"I'm going now so see you later"WAIT MY NAME IS Y/N!"Lily looks back"THAT'S A NAME"You start to smile.
           The Next Day
When you left school you saw the same butterfly with Misono"Hey Misono."He look at you"Hey Y/N how's it going."Good and you"Same."You look at Lily"Hey Lily nice to see you again."Misono looked at Lily"WHEN DID YOU MEET HER LILY!"Misono yelled."Not so loud Misono people will think you are crazy talking to Lily in his butterfly form?!"He looks at you"Somepeople saw you talk to Lily in his butterfly form." You look around and you saw some people staring at you"Well you do have a point for that HAHAHA"What so funny?"Misono said confused.You look at him"We will be even now for looking stupid."
Someone push you and you kissed Misono on the lipes."Oh this is interesting!" Lily said.You and Misono were blushing so  much."I-I have to go home bye?!"B-bye Y/N."Misono said."Are you ok Misono?"Lily said.Misono didn't say anything and went home.
                   Flash Time
At home you took a shower and when you got out and got dressed there was someone at your door"I'm coming."When you opened the door Lily was there."Hi Y/N how are you doing."What are you doing here Lily?!"Lily got your hand and brung you to the car."Where are we going?"To the house of course."When you got there Misono yelled at Lily"WHY DID YOU BRING HER HERE I TOLD YOU NOT TO!"Then you went close to Misono and kissed him.He blushed a lot"Now you can call me your girlfriend and I can call you my boyfriend."Ok Y/N."

This took me a long time to make so I hope you like it.