Questions plus Tagged

This time I was tagged by Lesly126c
Basically I have to answer the questions.

1.) What's your favorite anime?
Dbz of course! I haven't watched Dbs so I can't say anything about it at the moment

2.) Who are the two nicest and dirtiest people you've met on Wattpad?
I don't want to answer this anymore! I can't think of the just 2 nice people because it would be mean to leave anyone out! XD

For dirtiest though I guess you mean dirty minded. I have to agree with Lesly and say lovebriana64 and VegetaBreigh . I'm not trying to offend you though!

3.) Have you seen baka and tests? If so what is your favorite character and scene?
I've never even heard of it o.o
Sorry question maker

4.) What is your favorite food?
Haven't I answered this before? Anything with cheese!

5.) How many of you know that I can't come up with a lot of questions, so I'm guessing? Naw. Who are the top 3 hottest anime guys/girls? Who's the most bad ......?
You can guess the last word but I won't put it because bad words and all. Anyways. Hottest? I don't use that word either because I don't know XD I'll just say my 3 favorite anime guys are Gohan, Eren, and Mitsukuni (Honey).

6.) Who has siblings that watch anime?
Pshh! Without my brother I probably wouldn't even know what anime was! He's the reason I've known Dbz since I was little. To think of it, without him I may have never talked to any of you.

7.) Top 4 favorite anime?
So I only get to pick 4? I guess I have to say Dbz, Attack on Titans, and Ouran Highschool Host Club. It's hard to decide the fourth one but for now I'll say Death Note.

8.) What's your favorite book on Wattpad?
Wow, I just realized I don't read that many books anymore XD let me check my library
~1 hour of deciding later~
I have to say Ask or Dare Gohan by Lesly because it's the first book I read on here and it's what really got me to start using Wattpad.

9.) How many anime husbands/ wives do you have?
Wow, even in the anime world I'm alone. So to answer your question that would be 0.

10.) How many of you are not a Videl fan?
Um...wow. Just..look at my name XD Before I joined Wattpad I never noticed how many people disliked her. But Yea, I'm a fan. My first profile picture was of her.

11.) Stupid question...how many of you mistaken a guy anime character to be a girl? How many times?
I honestly don't know if I ever done this. But I understand why this is a common thing that happens.

12.) What's your favorite dessert?
Ice cream! The only thing that can be better than ice cream is if it's on top if a brownie. Hmm, or maybe a cheesecake. No wait! Chocolate chip ice cream on top of hot fudge brownie and cheese cake, with chocolate syrup, chocolate shavings, crushed up Oreo cookie, and whipped cream on top. And to top it off a beautiful cherry. Darn it...now I want that...

13.) Who remembers their favorite anime characters bday? Don't be ashamed...I do. Guess what my bday is the same month as Naruto... I love this dude.
Lesly! It's May 18th. I might as well just be talking to you Lesly126c since you're the one that tagged me to do this. But since Lesly already said Gohan's bday I'll say another. Honey's Birthday is February 29th. It's not that hard to remember because it's a leap year Birthday.

And since there are no rules to tag anyone and I'm lazy no-one shall be tagged.
Now I kinda feel like I did this wrong or maybe you did Lesly. This would have been better if you made your own questions X3