23.

{Yoongi's POV}

[Flashback]

"I have a surprise for you," I mouthed to her.

She gaped at me, her mouth making an 'o'. It was the cutest thing ever. I stood behind her and covered her eyes with a cloth.

Shitty blindfold, may I say.

I wouldn't say I took a quick glance at her. I stood in front of her and took in her sight. She looked so innocent. She was anticipating my surprise.

"It's time to live, baby," I whispered, even though she couldn't hear me.

I ran to my room and picked up the tank, taking the lid off. I went back to the living room and started to pour the gasoline over the piano.

I trailed it from there, then in circular motions all around the room, and finally, poured its last sip over our spot.

I stood behind her and pulled the piece of paper out of my pocket.

I placed it in front of her as I slowly took the blindfold off.

'I'm about to make you witness something extremely beautiful.'

She squinted at the paper, then smiled, looking back at me and nodding.

I turned on the lighter and threw it in the piano's direction.

In a matter of seconds, the fire was following the gasoline's trail. Her eyes were wide.

She stood still as I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

She looked back at me, tears in her eyes.

She mouthed it. Holy shit, was it the most beautiful thing ever.

"I love you."

I wish I was able to hear her voice.

She knew what I was doing. She didn't push me away. She didn't run.

She told me she loved me.

I really ruined her.

Her screams came out as painful, broken squeals when the fire finally embraced the two of us.

At least it was an embrace.

No one ever embraced me except for her.

And that fire.