Change My Mind

The next day was awful, girls were laughing and coughing words, someone even went to extreme and dumped their tray all over me, and then took mine. I just wanted to disappear, the end of the day couldn't come soon enough. When i was walking outside everybody cleared the way and just stared at me. Was i just that damn beautiful? when i got home my mom wouldn't stop asking me questions. "Nina whats wrong? are you ok? what happened" completely ignoring her, i grabbed a banana and went to my room. The only thing that managed to be on t.v was reality hosts talking about Harry's new girlfriend. I finally gave up and got on the computer, maybe i shouldn't have gotten on twitter. But who was i to listen to myself? As i looked down my newsfeed i seen some pictures of me at the concert.

"Look at the way she looks at harry..... this is how you know when someone truly loves someone..... theyd b such a cute c0uple!!!!!..... I want to be her... @Harry_Styles PLZ PLZ PLZ FIND HER LOOK @ THE WAY SHE LUKS AT U.... Im hapy that hes dating a fan, you deserves it @Nina_Martin1D " Tears pooled in the corner of my eyes making my vision blury. In one picture it caught the way i looked and felt about Harry. He was standing right infront of me and i had the most proudest smile on my face just looking at him in awe. As i scrolled down i seen some not so positive tweets which caused me to cry with hurt.

Before i got to really nasty ones my phone rang, his face and number showed up and mentally weighed out the pros and cons of answering him. Just before he was about to hang up i swipe the answer and press te phone against my ear.

"Did you say something?"

"No! of course not. You asked me not to." I couldn't fight the tears.

"How did you not tell anyone? obviously someone got a hold of our texts and thinks we are something we're not."

"I'm so sorry." Hearing those words made me feel better, in specially from the person who caused the pain.

"Why did you dump Kendall? because of me?"

"No, i broke up with her because she wasn't the girl i thought she was, then she got mad and went to the press about it-us." There was nothing else he had to say. She got a hold of his phone and made this whole thing blow out of proportion. What if he was just saying that to save himself? No, i know him better than that, he would never do something to hurt anyone, better yet someone he "cares" about. Before i realized what i was saying i whispered "I need you". The phone automatically hung up, i didn't know what to expect. I figured maybe i scared him by saying that and he just didn't know what to say so he did what anyone would do. Out of frustration i threw my phone up against the wall. Then i asked myself that question again. Should i have believed him? That night i cried myself to sleep, for many reasons. I Woke up crying and sweaty, then i went to scream into my pillow but he caught me and pulled me close. By the time i woke up the next morning his arms were around me and it was the afternoon. Even though i didn't have my license i took my moms car out and got taco bell. When i got back he was looking at some of my pictures on my dresser.

"I was, uh i think maybe four in that one." He must have been startled 'cause he stumbled to out the picture down. 

"Oh i was just looking around

"I was just looking around, hope i didn't scare you earlier, you said you needed me so i got the first plane here. Since I seen the tweets and the magazines and i figured you might want someone, to talk to or something." Stupid feels, but he was right i did want him there- at first.

"I got you taco's, i didn't know what kind you wanted so i just got you one of each," I didn't want to look at him now, or even want him there. He looked at me with a sad expression on his face, then came over and hugged me.

"Im fine." I lied.

"No your not, c'mon i have a sister you know." Gemma the better styles, i smiled at the thought. I started pulling the taco's out the bag.