Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The rest of the day went by quite fast and now it was time for lunch. Since my parents are halfway around the world I'm buying lunch. Missy from my history class invited me to sit with her and the other fellow warrior cheerleaders. I didn't decline the offer. She said that Elsa and Jasmine are welcome to come sit with them if they want to. Missy and I walked to an empty table and put our bags down. Then we grabbed our place on line.

The line was so slow, and the lunch ladies didn't even seem to care about their job. Then a familiar voice rang through the air and pair of hands grabbed my waist. A gasp escaped my lips and a head was placed in the crook of my neck.

"Hey baby." Rick said. He placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"Hi." I replied and kissed him. We moved up in line and I grabbed a tray. The kiss was great but has lost some of its spark and I know it's been a few days but shouldn't a blossoming relationship have some desire to it. I grabbed a sandwich and a bottle of water then went to pay for my lunch. I felt a pair of eyes burning into my back and I turned around. Dean was sitting there with a smirk and lip bite. A shock went through my body as I looked at him. He sat with the Ducks, of course and they were goofing off. I looked forward at the lunch lady and handed her a twenty. My winning Candice Conway smile made her smile back.

"Keep the change," I said. "It's least I can do for you keeping up with so many kids."

Rick's table wasn't far from mine and I gave him a small flirty wave. He smiled back and waved back to me. Missy was on my left and a girl I met in my chemistry class was on my right. Elsa and Jasmine both said across from me.

"So for tryouts, you'll need a sports bra, leggings, and ice skates. And our meeting time is four o'clock. It's right before the JV ice hockey team gets on the ice." She said. "Also try not to make eye contact with them or any interaction. They act like a bunch of animals." She said in a disgusted tone.

"Oh trust me I know been there done that." I said. Missy looked at me placed a hand on my shoulder in sympathy for my experience with the the JV ice hockey team. I took a couple of bites out of my sandwich and drank some of my water. My mind was in a whirl. I was thinking about many things. Myself, the fashion show, cheerleading, Rick, school, and surprisingly Dean. Is it possibly for a girl to be into two guys at once?

Dean's POV

I watched her as she placed her bag down next to one of the cheerleaders. Her yellow skirt was so short and those long legs where on display. They where tanned from her home country and were lean. I watched her as she walked up to the lunch line go grab something to eat. She was laughing at something that her little cheerleader friend had said. Her teeth radiated off of the sunlight and her smile was so beautiful.
Then he came over the only thing stopping me from dating her. He was smooth I'll give him that. His hands where placed on her tiny waist and she melted right into him. Their bodies where perfect for each other. She looked up at him and kissed him softly. My blood boiled that should me! Not him! Is she blind can she not see my love for her?

Her plump pink lips moved in sync with is and then they pulled away. As she went to go grab one of the sandwiches her skirt rose higher. A bit of her derrière was out and I bit my lip. I'm not gonna lip I felt my self tense up a bit. Oh, shit, oh god really right now?! You just can't contain yourself can you? Then she started to turn around and her beautiful blue eyes came in contact with me. That was the end of me. Her eyes were lusted over in desire and she then slowly turned around to pay. A sigh of relief washed over me and I leaned into my bag to cover myself. I found my textbook and placed it on my lap.

"So Portman we have practice before the cheerleaders have their tryouts, but we wanna try to get their a couple of minutes earlier for some "off ice workouts"." Goldberg said.

"Yeah, that sounds great." I replied. "I'll be there."

Oh God help me!