You look at me like i'm some kind of freak!

Cameron's POV
It's something with this girl, I don't know what. But it feels like I've met her before, no I can't I would have rememberd that.

Amber's POV
He's so kind, what happend with this guy? He really "grew up" under these 2,5 years. I really like him. But I don't know if I could date him, after everything that has happend.
I wish he was like this when we were younger, but I think that was the problem, we were just to young.

- So you're 19 right? I asked
- Nah I'm 23.
- Wait? You went to my class 'cause it was only 16 year olds in that class?
- what? I have never met you before? And you told me you grew up here? We did not go to the same school. Or have you been lying about something?

Fuck what am I going to say? I just didn't think of what I were saying.

- Oh! I'm a... I....I ment that you told me that you went to Wolf State High School and they have that school here in L.A to! And you told me about the math class you went to in 2013, and I also studied math that year so I thought that you can't be 23!

- hmm. You're right! I'm not 23 i'm 19 to! cleaver girl!
- Umm... Yeah I haha...... Yeah of course! You can't fool me! I said and blushed.
- do you wanna take this party into my hotel room? He asked and winked.

- Yeah no I don't think so honey, I don't fuck on the first date.
- date? So this was a date?
- oh..... You didn't....
- Yes!! This was absolutely a date! meet me here, tuseday night for a second date. I have to go bye! He said and hugged me.
He then grabed his coat and walked out.

But didn't he have a girlfriend?

Sunday
Text 1
Cara: hi I wanna talk! plzzz text me back as fast as you see this!
Sent 11.21 seen 11.24

Text 2
Cara: Hello? I saw that you saw my text respond!
Sent 12.17 seen 12.36

Text 3
Cara: Hello? Amber??????
Sent 12.45 seen 12.57

Text 4
Cara: Why didn't you pick up when I called you? Amber this is so annoying!
Sent 1.13 seen 1.35

Text 5
Cara: Ok!!! AMBER! I have called you like 3 times! Pick up! Or at least respond!
Sent 2.34 seen 2.43

Text 6
Cara: this is my last text for now I'll text you tonight again but please respond or call me!! I need to talk to you!
Sent 2.59 seen 3.34

Text 7
Cara: ok! This is enough call me now!!!!!!!!!
Sent 7.30 seen 8.30

Text 8
Cara: Amber seriously I hate when you get like this just call me!
Not delivered.

Monday 1.30 pm

Amber's POV
- Hi! What happend to you last friday? You never showed up at the party? Luke said when I came through the door to our office.

- I'm so sorry Luke! But me and Cara got a little lost so you know we decided to drive home.

- Oh so that's what happend now?! Cara said and walked into the room.
- Cara....
- Why the fuck did you block me from texting you yesterday? Cara said with anger in her voice.
- because you texted me so much and it was very distracting.
- Why didn't you just ask if we could talk later? or respond with something?
- Sorry but..
- NO! Ok! This is not ok Amber! I feel like you're embarassed with me or something! You look at me like I'm some kind of freak!
- MAYBE YOU ARE A FREAK!!!
- oh.... So that is how you see me?
- Yeah! You're in love with me or something it's weird! I'm sorry but just leave me alone ok?
- sure if that's what you want then, bye bitch I'm out!

Cara turned her back and slammed the door behind her.