Dante's visit pt 2

Here he was, sitting on his bed that he received since he would be staying with team RWBY, Blake was reading a story about a man with two souls while Ruby seems to clean her weapon everytime that she completes a mission with her friends. Weiss and Yang seems to not trust him, but really Dante doesnt seem to care either because really he thinks that he's a freak himself. But he always seems to like staying alive.

*Ruby* so Dante, what do you like to do when you get bored?

*Dante* I really don't know, I guess read a book or something

*Ruby* well that's cool, i like to read stories about heroes

*Dante* i guess we do have a spark of light inside us then

*Blake* Dante, why do you look like that

*Dante looks down* because i have died many times, mostly burnt to death

*RWBY had wide eyes*

*Weiss* how are you here then, that clearly seems impossible for you to be here

*Dante looks at Weiss* because there was a woman who returned me back to life

*Weiss looked at him all worried*

*Dante* im gonna go, I'll see you guys later

*Yang* Oh my God, he's been through that much pain?

The rest of the team just feels sorry for him because of the story that he told them.

*Lunch room*

Dante was wanting to get something to eat to fill his stomach up for the rest of the day, by the time he got there he saw that it was packed due to students of Beacon Academy. He decided to get a small food of mashed potatoes and some turkey to go along with it, but right when he was gonna take his helmet off, he heard a small cry from a girl. He saw a bully that was pulling a girls ear because of her race (Faunus)

*Dante* So that's the bully i was told about huh?

*Dante walks over to the bully* you mind leaving the girl alone

*Bully* or what, you gonna knock me out?

*Dante* i might need to do that if you dont stop

*Bully* i dont think you know who you messin with!

*Dante* you're Cardin Winchester, the dumb kid that likes to pick on faunus's

*Cardin gets up angrily to punch him, but Dante grabs that hand and breaks his wrist and slams his head on the table*

*Dante whispers to his ear* If i find out that you bully other faunus again, ill break your arm also got it?

*Cardin stays silenced*

*Dante pulls his hand* I SAID GOT IT?

*Cardin yells* ok, ok, just let me go

*Dante let's him go and looks at the girl* You ok? *girl just nods* good

*Dante walks away but feels that his arm is being pulled*

*Dante* can i help you with something?

*faunus girl* thank you

*Dante nods* I hate bullies

*faunus girl* im Velvet

*Dante* im Dante, nice to meet you Velvet, you should get your bunny ears checked up

*Velvet nods and walks away*

*Dante says in his head* if only i had some Souls to get.

(Well, seems like that Dante hate's bullies too, so do i but anyways, i just wanted to say that it was fun making this story but if you guys leave me some more support, then i will right another one either tomorrow or on tuesday, goodnight guys and please don't forget to add me on Xbox one *ReaperTheDeadly* maybe we could play some Dark Souls 3 at the Pontiff bonfire and gank or something like that, ok guys peace out and have a blessed day*