thirteen

PHIL

    I woke up with the feeling of Dan's arm wrapped around my torso. At first I was confused why he was here,but memories of last night flooded through my brain. The kissing,the lust,the love,losing my virginity. My heart started beating faster and faster the more I thought about what happened. I lost my virginity to Dan Howell. I never thought I would even speak to him.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
DAN

   I woke up and moved my arm,noticing Phil wasn't in my grip. I swear we were cuddling last night, at least I think we were. I pulled off my covers and got dressed into a pair of Phil's sweatpants and a hoodie. When I opened Phil's door a scent of maple syrup and bacon entered the room, indicating someone cooked breakfast.

PHIL

     I woke up the earliest out of everyone. It's 8:00,not even my mum is up yet. Since no one was awake I decided to wake everyone up to a surprise. So I made the best breakfast in the world. Maple Bacon,eggs,egg sandwiches,pancakes,French toast,and sausage. I'm definitely the best boyfriend and son ever.

DAN

   I rushed downstairs and followed the spectacular scent. In the kitchen was Phil, cooking up the last batch of sausage before we was probably going to come wake me up. I walked up behind phil and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, putting my arms around his waist.

"Phil breakfast smells amazing. I'm surprised you even made anything."

"Well I had to make the most amazing breakfast for the most amazing people."

"I'm glad you did babe." I smiled.

"Mum breakfast is ready!" Phil yelled, his loud voice echoing throughout the house.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After breakfast phil and I cuddled up on the couch in the living room and watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S episodes on netflix for what seemed like hours.

He's beautiful