Chapter 1

She woke up in a pink, queen sized canopy bed. It was comfortable but far too big for her liking. To her right was a sleeping bundle of fur named Raja. Another fur baby laid at the end of her bed. The morning sun shone through her drapes and cascaded over her form. The scenery paralleled that of a Disney movie. Uncle Pablo made sure everything was perfect for his "princess". She had everything that she'd ever wanted. Her friends were all rich and pretty. She was a cheerleader and frequently made the dean's list. She owned every single product that Apple had ever made. Uncle Pablo spared no expense when it came to making her happy.
-
Uncle Pablo interrupted her thoughts and knocked hard on the bedroom door. He usually didn't do that unless he was mad.
-
Before she could even open the door, he barged in with two huge guys ,dressed in black suits, following him.

"What the f--" she got cut off by one of the bodyguards before finishing.

"Pack everything, you're leaving"

"Hold up. Why? And who the hell are you supposed to be!" She was more confused at the unusual sight of having bodyguards in her home than the fact that she was being shipped off to some unknown destination.

"I'm your body guard. My name is H Man and that's C Dawg" he pointed to the other guy.

"Body guards? For what?" She asked, mainly directing the question at Uncle Pablo.

"You're going away," uncle Pablo stated as he looked away and walked out.

"Where am I going?" .

"You're going to live with your brother." H Man explained as he packed a few of her things.

"Brother? I don't have a brother. I'm an only child."

"No. Your daddy had a son. His name is Andre."

"Andr-- wait a minute. Andre. Andreya. What the hell?!" She snapped

Slightly chuckling, C dawg insults her, "You didn't know you had a brother? Damn."

"No. I don't have a brother. If I did, I would know about him." The girl retorted.

"Well you do. So stop shut up and let's go. It's going to be a long drive."

"I'm not going no where. If y'all want me to go then y'all gonna have to do it by force! " she screamed while planting her foot hard into the carpet.

The bodyguards exchanged looks and then they both pick her up. One held her feet as the other held her by the arms. She squirmed but their grip didn't budge.
-
They brought her to a red Camaro and threw the girl in the back seat. C Dawg hopped in the back with her as H man got in the drivers seat. She tried to open the car door but it had child proof locks on it.

-

The bodyguards really knew how to make a female feel powerless.