The Boy

"Where am I", I screamed but no one replied. All I could see,  was black around me, I think I'm blindfolded. I sit on an old rusty wooden chair with my hands tied behind my back. It discreetly smelled like burnt camel cigarettes. I felt cold, I just wanted a warm blanket. I believe I was naked. In between my toes I felt wet, fertile soil and grass that I believed had dew on top like I was in the woods. "Is someone out thier" I screamed, as it echoed out into the sickening air. A stick snapped, "your going to be alright", a young muscular voice called out. It was a male figure about 15 he was most likely abducted to. "Who are you"
"I'm John, I'm 16 the man who kidnapped you I'm his son. I don't like what my father does so I come and talk to his victims. I can't let you go but I can talk to you." A man who had dark brown hair and graceful green eyes.
A loud booming thump comes for the far east. "I have to go, I'll be back in a little bit. Don't worry it will be alright"
"Hello Annabelle, how are you doing" a man said. His voice sound like he was 30. He had on a white lab coat, with blue rubber gloves, steel toed shoes and blue jeans. "My name is not annabella. Why are you here why are you doing this to people."
"Ssshhh my darling it will be alright" he began to rape and satirize her.

Authors Note:
SORRY this chapter is really short I well make it longer next time