Unedited

•Jasmine POV•

Me and Ross were now back at the house, at first he turned down the idea of me taking the rest of my classes online, but I then convinced him that it was something I wanted to do and not something I felt like I had to do.

We were both on our way to pick up all the furniture Me and Andi didn't pack when we came back to Cali.

••

"Alright, I think that's the last we brought here."

I glance around the room, seeing only the bunk beds that were placed here by the college.

Ross nods and we walk back to the moving van we had rented to carry the remaining furniture we had.

"So you're sure about this?" He asks as we take the very long trip back to Cali.

I nod and smile, holding his free hand.

"Absolutely sure, I don't think I'd be able to survive the three years away from you."

"I feel the same way, maybe now we can talk about plans for a place of our own? We don't have to rush into things, just make sure we're on the same page in our relationship?"

"I think that's amazing Ross, and of course if want to live with you, but let's enjoy life with your siblings right now."

Ross smiles and nods, kissing the back of my hand.

"Speaking of siblings, have you called yours any?" He asks.

"A few times, Jason is busy with last minute preparations for when Maddie goes into labor and Jess has been stressing about college scouts." I shrug.

"Right, when is the big day?"

"Um, I don't know a definite date but I know it's before October end."

"That'd be cool, a Halloween baby, I don't think the color scheme would be so cute or fitting for a nursery though." Ross chuckles.

"Yeah, probably not." I laugh and take hold of his free hand.

"This is going to be the longest drive ever." He groans and slouches back in his seat.

"Yeah, you don't have anything to do in the studios, do you?"

"Nah, we're writing every now and then but nothing is really planned out yet and at the most it'll take us 40 hours to get back to Northridge."

"That's like almost two days without food!" I exaggerate and giggle at Ross's unamused expression.

"Babe, we will take stops for food. You're not going to die." He chuckles and enters the highway.

"We should have left at night, it would have been less traffic." I point out as Ross tries to swerve around the car in front of us that's going 15 miles under the speed limit.

"No, these people should learn how to read the road signs." Ross grumbles as he speeds off ahead of the slow people.

"Do you want me to take over driving? You seem a little grumpy." I tease.

"Very funny, let's just get home."

••

"Finally, now let's go. I want to take you somewhere." Ross hurries to pull me into the house.

I follow him up the stairs and sit on the bed as he rushes around the room and leaves for the bathroom, quickly kissing my cheek and telling me to dress for a romantic evening.