Brave vs Clans

Sub-Zero

Brave: The Lin-Kuei Cryomancer.
Sub-Zero: The Metallic Demigod.
Brave: Is that what everybody's been calling me now these days?/ I need to 'talk' with Johnny after this.

Brave: You reformed the Lin Kuei?
Sub-Zero: We are now Protectors of Earthrealm. /And became the clan's Grandmaster.
Brave: Just make sure Raiden doesn't hear that from you./ If the Bi-Han that we once knew was here, he'd be really proud of you.

Brave: You and I are similar in a few ways.
Sub-Zero: Name one example that we are alike.
Brave: We both came a long way to achieve our goals and conquer all enemies.

Sub-Zero: We once fought together.
Brave: This is just a fight between allies.
Sub-Zero: A fight that could turn deadly.

Sub-Zero: How did you escape Quan Chi's magic?
Brave: The same way you did, only more painful./ I really don't want to talk about it.
Sub-Zero: My apologies for asking.

Sub-Zero: Again we meet.
Brave: Ready to go at it like in the good days that we had?/ Let's see what you got now, Sub-Zero.
Sub-Zero: Yes, I believe I am./ It will depend on how much you learned in Dreamrealm.

Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi)

Brave: Scorpion, is that you?
Scorpion: I am now Hanzo Hasashi of the Shirai Ryu.
Brave: That's a better name, and a better look on you.

Brave: You remember me, do you?
Scorpion: I never forget my rivals./ You're Brave Everhart, aren't you?
Brave: That's. . . Reassuring./ Touché, Hanzo, touché.

Brave: I've been looking for you.
Scorpion: Why seek me out?
Brave: I need to know about the feud you have with the Lin Kuei.

Scorpion: You're the one who controls metal?
Brave: You're here to recruit me into the Shirai Ryu?
Scorpion: You intuition's sharp as your tongue./ Consider this a test of strength.

Scorpion: Are you Earthrealm's Champion now?
Brave: Not exactly Champion since Johnny defeated a Fallen Elder God./That's a title I don't need to have to defend my home.
Scorpion: Then why challenge me when you should challenge him?/ It seems that I am not the only one who changed.

Scorpion: A wise man learns from defeat.
Brave: One can also learn from their pain and mistakes./ And with wisdom comes strategy.
Scorpion: Kung Lao has made you wiser than before, hasn't he?/ It seems that you can learn more than you know.

Takeda Takahashi

Brave: A fellow telepath.
Takeda: Against a fellow telepath.
Brave: Good thing we're on the same page.

Brave: You know, your dad helped me on my telepathy.
Takeda: Did he tell you how to beat me too?/ I won't let you win!
Brave: I can if you keep that attitude up!

Brave: You're exactly like your dad telepathy wise.
Takeda: How do you even know him besides Special Forces?
Brave: I'm a lot older than you think./ He infiltrated an organization that I'm hunting down.

Brave: We aren't so different from each other.
Takeda: One thing we have in common is the mind reading./ Give an example that we're alike.
Brave: The other thing is we both have a lot to learn./ Our lives were ruined by the Red Dragon.

Takeda: You could join the Shirai Ryu.
Brave: I don't think that's a wise idea.
Takeda: Your loss.

Takeda: You were with the Red Dragon, weren't you?/ My dad told me about your powers.
Brave: As a experimented guinea pig, nothing more./ Did he tell you about the Red Dragon torturing me enough to get them?
Takeda: I ...Wasn't aware of that.

Takeda: Let's go a couple of rounds.
Brave: Loser buys pizza of winner's choice./ What kind of tricks do you have up your sleeve now?
Takeda: Oh, it's on now!/ Plenty of them to knock you down for the count.

Takeda: I knew you were coming./ You said you have advice on dating?
Brave: That's because your mentor told me you'd be here./ When dating a Briggs, make sure you got health insurance.
Takeda: That I did not see coming.

Kenshi Takahashi

Brave: Kenshi, how's the ancestors doing?
Kenshi: They have a bone to pick with you./ They wish to test your skills.
Brave: I must be a ghost magnet.

Brave: We can work together, Kenshi.
Kenshi: What makes you propose an alliance?
Brave: We both have a goal of justice./ I can feel your pain for Suchin.

Brave: You know my past.
Kenshi: You didn't deserve what the Red Dragon did to you.
Brave: Yet I have to thank you for breaking me free.

Kenshi: Sento greets you, Brave.
Brave: Your other ancestors send their regards.
Kenshi: So it is true that you went to Dreamrealm.

Kenshi: It seems that you mastered telepathy.
Brave: This is going to be interesting./ You don't need to wear green boxers for luck.
Kenshi: I do enjoy our battles./ Perhaps. . . you mastered it too well.

Kenshi: You seek the Red Dragon.
Brave: The clan's leader is my relative that caused me pain./ I can lend you my aid to bring Daegon to justice.
Kenshi: That makes two of us./ Well that's. . . Considerate.