Real men love puppies

Jongin kept glaring at Jjangah, who was sleeping peacefully in Kyungsoo's lap. The satisfied muzzle on a dog face was showing, how happy it felt and it was pissing the dancer off.

,, Cche!"

Kai snorted with a frown and folded his arms on his chest like a kid.

,, Don't be jealous, Jongin. He just likes to sleep with me."

Kyungsoo chuckled and stroked Jjangah 's fluffy fur.

Jongin groaned out loud. He turned his head and stared at Kyungsoo's warm smile, which, to his disappointment, was still aimed at his dog.

In the last few weeks he started to realize that he's been enjoying Kyungsoo's presence more that the company of other's. Most of the time he found himself staring at the singer, his eyes following every move and step he made. He also made a use of every situation to hug him, stroke his head, cuddle or just bite him into his milky shoulder playfuly. Sometimes he was starting to think, that he will eat him for good. He often caught himself glaring and growling quietly at the others, when they had their dirty paws on him. Yep, you could say that Kim Jongin was pretty much in love with Do Kyungsoo. And that's why he was also jealous all the time.

He shot his dead glare at Jjangah again.

You traitor!

He shouted in his head, not too sure if he's more jealous that the dog likes Kyungsoo more than his owner or that Kyungsoo is not giving him enough attention.

,, Fine!! Be all lovey-dovey together! I'm gonna hit the bed."

He growled, feeling and unfortunately also looking like a teenage girl throwing a tantrum, stood up and headed to their shared bedroom.

Jjangah woke up and lifted his head. He looked at Kyungsoo, when the sound of closing door rang across the dorm.

,, Aah, he's just jealous that I'm your number one, Jjangah."

The singer giggled and lowered his head to touch puppy's muzzle with his nose. The dog purred and rubbed his furry head against Kyungsoo's soft cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongin kept tossing around on the bed like a bag of bananas in the truck. The picture of smiling Kyungsoo was disturbing his efforts to fall asleep. He didn't know that bringing Jjangah to the EXO dorm for a few days will disturb his time with Kyungsoo so much. As horrible as it sounds, he was thinking about ways how to get rid of his own dog.

When he finally fell asleep, he managed to doze off for just 3 hours before cold woke him up. He sat up and looked around the dark room.

,, Blanket....."

He whined with husky voice.

To his surprise Kyungsoo's bed was empty. The dancer stood up languidly, still sleepy and dragged himself to the living room. His eyes landed on a small huddle on the floor and he had to rub his eyes. Kyungsoo fell asleep on the small carpet under the TV, playing with Jjangah and a plush pig, which was still squeezed in his hand.

Jongin's dog was curled into the ball and slept in the space between Kyungsoo's bended thighs and stomach.

Oh, my poor Soo....! Why you so adorable?

Kai blushed hard, when he caught himself using baby talk with a high-pitched voice in his head. He face-palmed himself and sighed.

Should I ask him out for real? No, that's a bad idea!