I'm Sorry// Kyle Lowry Imagine// for Angel *long w/ a cute ending*

Angel POV:

I remember the first day Kyle and I met. It was so magical. We were so in love and we enjoyed each others company.

Now things have changed. I guess this year is the year of 'changes' because that's exactly what happened.

We barely talk now. And he acts as if he could care less if I came to his games. When I do..... he acts as if I were invisible.

DeMar pays attention to me though. He talks to me at night time while Kyle is downstairs in the living room. He texts me everyday asking me how I'm doing. We even hang out a lot now. And he satisfies me.

DeMar is so.... understanding. He appreciates everything I have to say.

He appreciates me...

Tonight the Raptors have a game against the Rockets and DeMar says Kyle might not be in the starting five.

Thats why he's been so stressed lately... oh fucking well. Guess I'll be cheering for DeMar.

D😛❤️🏀:  hey babygirl u comin' to the game or what?

DeMar POV:

I was in the locker room getting ready for tonight's game. I texted Angel if she was coming to the game. It looks bad... I KNOW. I love Kyle like a brother but at the same time.... dude does not know how to treat a woman. I've been spending time with her A LOT lately. We have been getting to know each other reaaaaal well.

Angel is fine as fuck, talented, sweet as can be... and nice in bed, but he decides to be a dumbass and take his frustration out on her. She can come to me and get treated like a queen.

She answered my text... but then she took things to another level.

A😏💜: Yes you know I am D😂

Demar replies: just making sure kid🙄

A😏💜: Come over my house tonight and spend another night with me.

Demar replies: what about kyle?

A😏💜: what about him? I haven't stayed at his house in two weeks. I'm back at my house....lonely😞 I want someone to cuddle with. again. You're warm.

Demar replies: whatever you want, I'm here for you ❤️❤️.  I gotta go get ready. Don't miss warm-ups.

A😏💜: Wouldn't wanna miss it for anything in the world 😊 Im already outside, entering. See you soon.

I locked my phone and finally looked up and seen Kyle giving me a weird look.

"Why you smilin' so hard at your phone? You lookin' hella suspect. What's up?" He chuckled.

If only he knew.....

"aw man nothing, just some funny text my mom sent me. she kills me."

Quick ass lie.

"Oh... ha, tell ma dukes I said hey."

"alright, she's been saying she misses you man."

"miss her too, just been hella busy and tired."