Chapter two: New Dress

(pic of new dress)

Seth's POV

So far, school was terrible. I had tests in all my classes and the day felt longer than it should've been, but since it's friday my sister, Janelle, is getting me the new dress I've been wanting.

I started to doze off. ' Troy slamed me into the wall,"Mmm baby you look so sexy in that short skirt", I wimpered under his touch.'

"Seth, Seth, SETH!" I regained my coposure, looking to my left. Liz, my chemistry partner was calling my name.

Liz pointed to the front of the class, when I realized Mr.Hick, our teacher, asked me a question.

Just great, this day gets better and better.

(time skip to after school)

"Hey!" Troy yelled across the hall, on our way to the bus.

"Hey" I responded weakly to his perfect face, and body. Gosh, I need to stop doing that.

"So how did chemistry go?" he asked opening the doors to the lined up buses.

"Just the usual, I guess"

"Oh, okay" H e responded getting on the bus.

The only seats left empty were in the back, so pushing to the seat we wanted we sat down.

I could see Katie, Troy's chemistry partner, and Liz headed to the seats next to us.

"Hey Seth, are you okay? You dozed off in class again" dammit Liz, why'd you have to say that infront of Troy.

"What! You dozed off again! This is the forth time today!" Troy yelled at me.

"sorry, but......um....I'm gonna sit over there" I got up from the seat, picking up my backpack and skateboard, and sat next to a total stranger.

Damn, I really wanted to pretend that I'm sleeping and lay on his toned chest, like I do everyday. Well, I'll just do that tomorrow.

Here's my stop. 'See ya tomorrow, you handsome devil.' I thought as I looked back at Troy, while getting off the bus.

Skateboarding down to my house, all I could think about was Troy and the sad look on his face. Did I hurt him? I couldn't live with myself if I did.

Walking up to my house, holding my skateboard in one hand and my keys in the other. Though my sister's home, she usually locks the door.

Opening the door, a dress was shoved in my face.

"wha-" "look what I got ya, little bro"

Pushing the dress away from my face, I got a good look at it, and I was amazed at the sight of it. It was perfect!

"wow!" I exclaimed, excitedly.

"I couldn't find it at first, because all they had was the blue one, but with my perauasive ways I got the maroon one you wanted" my sister said.

"it's perfect, thank you" I said, hugging her.

"well, anything for my lil bro" she said hugging me back.

We both heard a car door slam. Looks like mom's home, better hurry and try my dress on.

"I'll see ya later, I need to try this on" i said running excitedly to my room.

"I'll be at Marie's, but I'll cover for ya"

"Thanx sis". "no problemo, lil bro"

Mom's POV

As i walked into the house, Janelle came up to me, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw Seth run to his room.

"hey mom, I'm leaving to go to Marie's, but Seth told me to tell you that he's doing his homework and doesn't want to be bothered. Also, I thought you were going to go get milk?" she said to me.

"oh, that's right! Thanks for reminding me, sweetie."

"no problem mom, well, I'm gonna go. See you later tonight."

"okay, bye!"

"bye!"

Setting the other groceries in the kitchen, I grabbed my keys, heading out the door. Yelling to Seth, "I'm headed back to the store! Be right back!"

"okay! Bye mom!" he responded.

Locking the door, I turned around finding Troy behind me.

"umm....excuse me Mrs.Mitchell, I need to talk to Seth. He has been acting off lately, and I wanted to know why." Troy said. Insisting on seeing Seth.

"okay, but he's in his room working on homework. I'll be at the store, but I'll be right back," I said unlocking the door and letting Troy in. Locking the door again, Iheaded to my car, to the store.

Troy's POV

As I heard Seth's mom drive off, I walked quietly to Seth's room. As to not startle him while he was working I came into his room. I got to his door and I turned the knob and open the door.

Seth's POV

I turned around wide eyed and terrified, "GET OUT!", I screamed as I tried to cover up the dress. Troy walked closer as I backed up.

"It's okay. You look beautiful", he said in shock as he grabs my hips and pulls me closer.

I go red as he grabs my chin and lifts up my face to his. "You look magnificent in that dress", he says while leaning down. Unable to wait any longer I reach up on my tippy toes and kissed him.

Troys POV

I kissed him back and gripped his beautiful hips tighter. I slowly reach my hand lower and grab his huge ass. He squeals and pulls away red and flustered.

"I-I", he stutters softly, unsure what to do or say.
"It's okay baby", I say as I hug him close.