Taylor POV

Taylor's POV

Chapter Three

Heyyyyy I'm Taylor Janiah best friend for life and we been like that since diaper days. This Bitch is truly crazy but she truly is beautiful actually she always was. The only people that ever called her ugly were hating ass bitches and the niggas that she pays no mind too. Anyways enough about her back to me. My mom dead too actually Janiah mother and my mother both died together on the way to the supermarket my mom was driving and a drunk driver hit the car and the engine just blew up I guess anyways they both died. They found the bodies but sadly with no life in either of them. But now I live with my father who I hate a lot because when mom died he ain't shed not one tear and plus when my mom was alive he used to always treat her like a slave and curse at her and make her cry but I was always my mother's little Angel who used to comfort her. Now that she is dead that nigga think he can talk to me that way too. But guess what he can kiss my ass and lick my toes. LOL. He was yelling at me too that's why I had too get the fuck out of that apartment before I had to play grit ball with his Tarzan looking ass. Yes I WILL GO MADEA ON THAT ASS. Anyways now to describe myself I am dark skin with naturally brown and black hair I have pretty white teeth my ass is huge and my chest is huge too but my stomach is flat with a nice waist creating that hour glass type of frame and to add it all up my face is Beautiful with great swag to match.