Chapter 12

I log on to E-bank quickly having little time; it wouldn’t be long before Georgie was to return. Entering my details and verification details I have direct access to my bank accounts. I check my bank statements to see if the money had cleared and been sent to the account. I needed to get them off my back, the situation wasn’t permitting me to get enough eye-shut at night; I was worried, stressed that Georgie would find out, it would tear us apart destroying her to the core. She couldn’t handle my situation I couldn’t hand it for that matter, what I did was the epitome of wrong, I clearly didn’t think of morals or other negative consequences that would happen.

If she found out, I’d be screwed, embarrassed, and humiliated. She’d leave me for sure, what would my mates and family say about our split, she’d say the truth offcourse and I’d be the laugh-stock, I’d be on everybody’s tongue, people would spit on me. I can’t and I won’t. She will not find out, and I’ll  make sure. Sometime I envy my mates and their wives, not about the wives off course I had one that would top them all, she was wanted by all and I was the lucky one to get her, but after the things I’ve done, I don’t deserve squat. I envied the relationship my friends had with their wives, they were loving, dedicated, and loyal spoiling their wives, their wives demanding and gritty with them. With our relationship Georgie is the nurturing one, the loving and caring; I tried my best with her but have the conception that it’s artificial, fake and that deep inside I’m a miserable man, and this joy is all a facade.

My gorgeous son Sammy, daddy’s little boy, what was he going to think of me growing knowing that his dad was deceptive, a liar, he mistreated his mother, I’d hate my dad if he did that. What did my dad do to me for me to turn into this, he loved me, tried to educate me and raise me into a man, and what I did was undermine him, his ability to care. I’d just wish that I’d listen to him, that time he told me not to associate with those gangs, that time he’d told me to stay in school and study, I wouldn’t have had to rely on his money to build my family. So many regrets, so much guilt. My biggest regret was marrying Georgie, I was madly in love with her, I worship the ground she treads on, I, I hate myself, I needed to get out of this predicament and the only way was to shut them up, for them to  leave me alone for good.

Looking at the bank statement I take full notice of the transaction and that it had been deposited into their account. I was just waiting for a confirmation text that way I’d feel comfortable and relieved. I glance towards the bottom right hand of the laptop taking note of the time, it was 2pm.

Georgie’s Rav4 pulls up into the drive way clearly sounding, this, a clear sign to switch off the laptop. I move over to the couch taking a sear in the lounge. She walks through the corridor a smile forming on her face. I smile acting like nothing had happened. I go up to her and embrace her expressing all my love and all my regret.

“Hi baby”, I express.

“Hi”, she says her head lying on my chest.

I pull her tighter. “I love you so much Georgie,” I say kissing the nook of her neck.

Sounding weary she replies, “I know”.

I plant a kiss on her lips, my height and build suited her petite and shorter figure. I grab hold of her face kissing her deeply closing my eyes just focusing on our pleasure. My erection builds and I rub against her, my penis have a spasm, begging to be put inside of her, rubbing against the inside of her pink velvet walls. She slowly backs away, I look at her in content, I need her now, I need to forget about all my worries and enjoy my time with her.

I put out my hand waiting for her to grab. “Come”, I demand. She picks her hand up hesitantly and places her hand in mine, she was always the shy one, embarrassed on our honeymoon, and sometime even embarrassed to show her sexual desires, one thing I disliked.

I pull her into the bedroom like a little child being tugged by their parents. I quickly leave the room and check in on my baby, he was okay, quiet.

I enter the room and semi-close the door, Georgie sitting gracefully looking up, a small childish grin sat on her face. I remove my t-shirt revealing my chest and muscles, I run my hands over the neatly trimmed chest hair, an aspect that was a necessity on my body, representing my masculinity. I approach the bed placing my legs on both sides of her, she leans back onto the bed and I climb on top, kissing her , my cross necklace dropping loosely from my neck, I shift around so that it lay on my back. I continue to kiss, pulling of her top, and unbuckling her satire bra.

Her breasts come loosely, their beautiful shape were moulded perfectly to my hands. I kiss one by one Georgie moaning in the process. I rub them slowly, then squeeze harder, she moans loudly turning me on, my erection returning.

I quickly sit up and pull her jeans off almost tearing her sexy lingerie. I unbuckle my pants pulling it down with my pink Bonds underwear. My penis springs up and a smile comes to Georgie’s face, I smile now in my dirty mode. I didn’t care the how I acted in the bedroom since there was nothing to be ashamed about, I needed to pleasure myself and so did she. No one was watching and that’s when I lose my grip on reality.

I quickly return to the bed pulling back the covers and picking her up like a little child one in need of parental guidance. I kiss her roughly, every inch of her face and neck. I nibble at her ear and begin to dirty talk. “I’m going to fuck you so bad that you’re going to start crying, I’m going to make you bleed”, I kiss her neck, licking and sucking.

She looks deeply into my eyes, something there, something she wants to tell me. I return to what I’m doing until she disrupts me, “I need you”, she pleads. I look at her carefully, her beauty made by essence come to life, she was why I lived, what I ate and drank for. I was the King, and she was my queen of hearts, everyone wanted her and I got her in the end, I wasn’t going to let that go to waste. I was going to make love to he even more than possible. With that I sink into her, moaning and grunting.

I pound against her, she under me. I relax my entire weight on her pressing her into the bed. I thrust in swiftly pertaining to a rhythm. I continue to kiss and caress her, and she roughly running her finger tips throughout my chest, pressing sharply into the skin. My penis hardens, my breathing harsh and so does her, she was going to convulse and so was I. I quicken my pace and she begins to moan louder and louder with every push. I attempt to hold in my shot but like all men am bound to fail, I shoot, groaning in the process, “Fuck, oh fuck... fuck yeah, yeah baby... fuck”. She comes as well screaming my name, “Alexxxx...... oh, oh, ahhh yeah...” After finishing inside her, I roll her over so that she was on top of me, I still in her. I kiss her forehead and play with her hair. “I love you”, I tell her. She’s quiet for a moment. “I love you too”, she replies. I smile knowing that she’s with me, safe in my arms, and that I’ll always be there to protect her.