I Don't Fucking Care

Prompt: Joker Get's Jealous Of Doctor Jonathan Crane and Doctor Harleen Quinzel (set before Joker and Harley dated)

I Don't Fucking Care

The Joker waited for his 8:00 a.m. appointment with his doctor to come around as he stared up at the cracked ceiling of his cell and whistled gingerly.

He couldn't wait to see her, to tell her how good he'd been . . . maybe she would let him take his straight jacket off if she knew some idiot spilt their water on him in the cafeteria and he didn't claw their eyes out.

Hell, Maybe she'd do more than let him take his straight jacket off.

He smirked smugly at the thought.

God, he wished she would do more.

He'd been trying for ages to get her to even contemplate them being together, all he would get for suggesting it, was a stern 'that's not appropriate, Mister J. You're getting off subject.'

There had to be a reason why she was so hostile towards him, purposely resisting his sadistic charm.

The guards took their time once they got to his cell and strapped him in the straight jacket. He rolled his eyes at the fear he cold feel coming off of them.

There was no resistance when they started leading him out of the cell, down to her office.

His heart picked up speed a little, his toes were all tingly, he was excited - happy even - to see the young doctor as she sat at her desk . . . just finishing up a kiss with Doctor Jonathan Crane.

His smile immediately hit rock bottom and fell into a deep frown. His eyes glossed over and he felt a tremor of anger snip through him.

That bastard had the fucking nerve to kiss his fucking Doctor?!

HA!

That's when he saw her smile beautifully at Crane and nod her head to something he mumbles.

They say their goodbyes and Jonathan looks Joker up and down.

"Good morning, Mister Joker." He nodded to him kindly.

"Here, let me bend over so I can make kissing my ass easier." Joker sneered back.

"Mister J!" Harleen's mouth was open and her brows were pulled together.

"No, it's alright, Harleen." Jonathan assured her before turning his attention back to Joker, his eyes narrowing. "One day when you least expect it, I'm gonna take advantage of your straight jacket and just beat the hell out of you." He says quietly and Joker raises an amused brow.

"Go right ahead. You're just gonna lose your job and your girlfriend. I mean, you're gonna lose one of the two regardless of how you treat me but whichever way gets me balls deep in my Harleen the quickest, works for me." He grins silver and Crane rolls his jaw.

"You're more crazy than I thought if you think she'd ever do such a repulsive thing with you. So just give it up, clown." Jonathan cocks his head and the Joker hums.

"Hmmm, the only thing I'm gonna give up, is a load down her throat." He replies smugly. "Good chat." He pushes past him and plops down in the chair across from Harleen.

Crane just glares at him with hatred. Joker feels him looking at the back of his head and chuckles.

"Balls deep, Crane. Balls deep." He winks at Harleen's confused face and Jonathan slams the door. "You're in trouble, baby." Joker speaks slyly and she looks at him curiously.

"Excuse me?"

"Why didn't ya tell me you and professor cunt-cake were together?" He snaps suddenly and she sighs.