Chapter 13

-Harry's P.O.V.-

The bell rings.

Class is over.

Before anyone moves, I make sure to let my message clear.

"Louis, please stay after class. I need to speak to you."

I can see him roll his eyes and he sighs.

I stand by the door, collecting the assignments everyone did. After everyone leaves, I shut the door and walk to the center of the classroom. Louis is ignorning my gaze.

"Well? What is it?" he asks, eagerness in his voice. Probably just to leave.

"There's a problem," I say.

"Which is?" he asks, clearly annoyed by me.

"You."

He just stares at me, not saying a single word. He opens his mouth, but no words come out.

"You're the problem. Tell me Louis," I begin.

He just stares at me, waiting for me to speak.

"What did I do? What did I do that's making you act like I'm one of your least favorite people?"

"You should know that already," Louis states, finally speaking up.

"But I don't."

"Stop playing! I know you know what you did!"

"I don't! All I ever did was treat you with kindness, I never hurt you!"

"That's a lie!"

"Name one thing I did that hurt you!"

"You know that already, I know you do!"

"I don't Louis! Just tell me!" I plead, wanting to know so badly what I did that hurt him.

"Why does it even matter to you!? I'm not going to tell you, figure it out for yourself!" he yells back.

I can't figure it out myself. It's all I've been thinking about, but I have no idea at all. Why does it matter to me? Because he's all I want.

"L-Louis...just tell what I did...I can't figure it out.." I say, my voice getting quieter.

Louis sighs.

"Don't even try to play with me."

Does he really think I know what I did?

"If I did know, I wouldn't be asking you!"

I can't take it anymore. He thinks I know what I did, when I obviously don't have a fucking idea of what it is.

I push Louis against the wall, making sure no one could see us through the small window on the door. I lower my face down a little, so that we're face to face, our lips only inches apart. I can hear Louis' breath hitch. I'm done trying to find out what I did. It's not important to me anymore. Not at this moment.

"W-what are y-you doing?" Louis asks studdering.

"Something I've always wanted to do," I reply.

-Louis' P.O.V.-

Harry's lips are inches away from mine and I forget what we were even fighting about.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I ask, my voice studdering.

"Something I've always wanted to do," he replies.

Before I could say anything, he presses his lips onto mine.