Pools And Perverts

After one more fight I walked into the change room and took off my top so I could put on a non-bloody one. This blood was going to be a bitch to clean out and believe me, I've had to clean many blood stains as a fighter. I drove home and did some math homework, which I actually like, (I'm a nerd, I know) then I tudor a kid, before heading to the gym. When I'm at the gym, I mainly lift weights and do cardio, but sometimes I just swim or play sports.

The gym is my favourite place to be, other than The Ring. I can be myself at the gym and no one will judge me. I hate it when people judge me. It usually ends with me punching them.

I'm meeting my best friend Ivy at the cardio room. She has amazing endurance. Seriously, she has sprinted, SPRINTED, for an entire hour straight. I just don't get it.

"Hey Tiger!" Calls Ivy from the treadmill at the front of the cardio room. Ivy is where I got my fighting name from. She called me that once, and it just stuck. "Hey Ivy!" I call back as I'm walking into the room. "Ok, how long have you been here running?" I asked, waiting for the extremely long amount of time.

"Um...... An hour and a half?" She said sheepishly. "Seriously?!" I asked, impressed, but annoyed that she had started without me.

"Sorry, but you took to long!" She exclaimed, getting off the treadmill.

"I guess I was late, but I had math homework!" I said, hoping she wouldn't say that it should have been done in ten minutes. She knows I love math, and that I'm fast.

"You should have finished sooner." She says smirking. "Yeah, I finished in twelve minutes, but I had a tutoring session after that." I told her, smirking right back. She glared at me playfully, knowing I had won that argument.

After I did a hour of cardio, and Ivy did two and a half, we went down to the weight room. We both went to go warm up with some free weights. After that, Ivy went to a leg weight machine, and I went to the lifting platform. I wanted lift 130 lbs, so I needed to do math. I needed...... 65 lbs on each side. As I put the weight circle things on the bar, this random man comes up to me.

"Are you sure you can lift all that?" He asks, kind of condescending.

I roll my eyes, squat down, grab the bar, and lift. It's pretty easy, since my limit is about 230 lbs. He looks impressed though, so I'm good with that. I lift it over my head, then to my shoulders. Head, shoulders, head, shoulders, head, drop. Then, I add 15 lbs to each side, giving me a total of 160 lbs. Then I start lifting again. Shoulders, head, shoulders, head, shoulders, head, shoulders, head, drop. He smiles and walks away. Asshole.

"Hey Ivy, want to go swimming?" I ask her from across the weight room. "Sure," she says, walking over. " it will work out my legs just as much as that devil machine would." I smile and grab my swim bag, and she does the same. We get to the pool and see it's empty. Perfect. Now we can be as weird as we want. I smile.

"Hey, chin-up contest from the diving board!" I call after putting on my bikini. "You're on!" She yells and we run over to the deep end. We each grab a side and start. We make it to 274 before she falls. I smile and let go as well. We swim to the side and are met by the (very hot) lifeguard.

"Hey....." Ivy says, looking down. "You're not supposed to do that." He says smirking. "Oh fuck off." I say to him. So much for hot. "What's a mouth like that doing on a body like that he asks, smirking flirtatiously. He steps closer and grabs my boob. Hell no. I grab his arm, twist it behind his back, breaking it, knee him in the balls, and throw him in the pool.

"I said fuck off!" I yell at him. "Let's go Ivy" I tell her, already walking out. We change and start talking.