The Way Pain Feels (A Niall Horan Story)

There it is. The only thing I can ever and will ever feel. Other than how I feel about Niall. I feel the knife under my skin the way the blood oozed out. Then Niall walked up te stairs, as I could hear it in our room. I hurried to hide it and clean my arm, but it was too late. "CASSIE! What happened?!" He took the knife out of my hand and cleaned my arm, the pain lingering. He kissed my many scars as a single tear shed out of his eye. "Please quit. You were doing so good." he looked me in the eyes and curled me in his arms as I started to cry. "What happened?" he questioned again. "I-I can't t-tak-k-ke this m-much longer-r N-Niall...." I managed to stutter though I really didn't want to tell him something he already knew. "Cassie, please.. Don't do this to yourself.. I love you." He murmured into my hair. " I love you, too." We stayed like that for a while. After a bit Niall stood up slowly, as his knees were shaky. "I'm starved. Wanna come get food some food with me downstairs?" I slowly nodded, and tried to stand. I fell almost immediately, Niall catching me. " C'mon, Cassie. I'll help you." he said taking my tiny hand into his large one. And that's how we walked. Into the kitchen and everything. I sat at the island while he got out the bread and stuff. "Want one?" he asked, obviously wanting me to eat. I shook my head no and his brows furrowed in worry. I watched him make his sandwhich and help me to the living room. He sat and wrapped an arm around my waist, and ate with his free hand. I quietly was looking at the floor in utter silence with Niall. "Please don't do that to yourself anymore. It hurts me to see you do that. You have to ignore them. You're beautiful. You're funny. You're sweet. You're smart. I wouldn't say this if it wasn't true." I didn't look at him. "Cassie. Look at me. Cassie. Cassie?" he began to worry. I could tell because he put his sandwich down. I look into his beautiful blue eyes and they were dark with concern. More tears go down my already puffy cheeks. He kissed them away. I leaned in and kissed him, gently but lustfully. I put my arms on his chest and his went on my waist. We pulled apart, but we stayed inches apart. " I love you so much, Niall." I gave him a weak smile. "I love you too Cassie. Please eat something. For me." Of course I had too. He gave me that look that he knows gets me. He puts the other half of his sandwich to me, which I had to eat. I quickly ate the half. Niall pecked me on the lips, then kissed me again and it lingered, longer than we expected.We pulled away, and turned on the TV and cuddled. I looked at my scars. I was used to them. I usually hid them with my concealer. Niall noticed. He pulled me into a tighter hug and we stayed that way for a while.