FNAF THEORY

OKAY SO AFTER WATCHING EVERY PART OF MARKIPLIERS SISTER LOCATION PLAY THROUGH......I HAVE A THEORY.

If Purple Guy is Mr. Afton and that freaking Animatronic that comes dragging itself through his living room is his daughter.............then.............

what if.........

THE BITE OF '83 WAS THIS MURDER

NOT '87

But both did happen! 

After 4 years, he could reflect on his daughter.......remember her and he becomes so distraught he has a sanity snap....(but the sanity snap wont come until he works at Freddys)

He'll think his daughter is all alone, with no friends or people to play with.... not too long after starting up work he would see a group of kids........playing....

Eventually, he lures them, them murdering them, and putting them into an animatronic. Thus, the sanity snap.....

Except one. 

Not too long after that, the kid from FNAF 4 is broken down by his friends' murders and then, his brother starts to bully him.....thus leading to the Bite of '87. 

Then, their souls are all trapped in the animatronics 

UNTIL 

The good ending in FNAF 3 where Purple Guy gets trapped in the Springlock Suit (Springtrap), ending his life..........finally being with his daughter.

Now I'm sure this has some flaws/holes but, I FREAKING TRIED TO EXPLAIN IT THE BEST I COULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!