Chapter 7 - Madison's Secret

Cyd's P.O.V.

I widened my eyes and got really shocked. Madison is Janet Smythe's niece and she knows about that me and Shelby can time travel. And worst of all she's only with Naldo to get closer to us, Naldo would be devastated if he knew. I continued to eavesdrop.

"Good job sweetie. Now we can put part 2 of the plan in motion. You said that their friend who you're fake dating is stupid right? Get him to talk" Madison's dad said.

"Okay dad! And then I can use him to capture the girls... or maybe only one of them. You always told me to go for the weakest link and in this case one of the girls has got it bad for mr stupid. She definiately likes him for some reason which I don't get since he's super weird and stupid but still pretty good looking under the ugly hats and hawaii shirts he used to wear, I have to admit that." Madison said.

I clenched my fist and really wanted to hit her but I knew I couldn't. I had to stay quiet or they would notice me. This could give us the advantage we need in this fight. I stayed hided a bit more while they talked about other family stuff which wasn't even with us to do and then they finally left. I got up from my hiding place and sneaked out from the room. I walked towards the exit and got outside without getting noticed. Once I had got on a bus I took up my phone and texted Barry and Shelby.

Guys! Meet me in the garage in 20 minutes. I found out something huge about Madison!

20 minutes later I ran inside the garage lab. Barry and Shelby sat on the couch and looked at something on Shelby's laptop.

"Guys! You can never believe what I found out!" I said and ran over to them.

"What happened Cyd?" Shelby said.

"I followed Madison to Globo-Digi-Dyne and found out that she is Janet Smythe's niece and she and her dad knows about that you and me can time travel! They want to finish what Janet started" I said.

"Oh my god, that is not good right?" Shelby asked.

"No it's not good at all. Cyd did you hear anything about some plans they have?" Barry said.

"Well yeah. She's only using Naldo to get him to tell her about us and our powers. Like literally she is not interested in him at all. Then she wants to get to me since I'm appearently the weakest link." I said.

"That is horrible. Does she mean that you're the weakest link because of you know?" Shelby said and looked at me. I knew she was talking about my crush on Naldo.

"Yeah.... probably. Anyways Barry how can we solve this" I said and nodded.

"I guess you could try and jump back and stop Janet from telling them about your powers" Barry said.

"Okay but we don't really know when that happened...." Shelby said.

"Yes we do! Madison and her dad talked about the day before we defeated Janet and put her in time prison. They were invited to her's because she needed to tell them something important which probably was about us and time travelling. If we go back to that day we could stop them from getting to know the secret and save Naldo!" I said.

"Then let's go! We have no time to waste!" Shelby said.

I smiled and high fived her and all of a sudden it was the day before we defeated her and we were standing in our room. I took out my phone and googled Janet Smythe to find her address. As I had found it we ran as fast as we could there just to arrive at the same time as a car. We hid behind some bushes and out from the came came Madison and her dad.