Chapter 4

(A/N:Hey Guys!.So the boy picture above is Jake. I hope you like the pic.)

"Hey! Klen-" she cut off but herself and I pulled away slowly to Jake.

"Did I interrupted something?" she questioned

"Of course not! " I answered a little bit louder

"Umm... Anyway we have to go home because it's already 9:15 p.m" she said then I realized what my sister said "OK be here at 9 o'clock"

Then I go back to reality to say goodbye to Jake.

"Umm...ok" I said

"And Jake sorry we have to go its nice to met you"

"Umm... Ok" he said

"Bye Jake" Angel said

"Bye" I said then we walked out of the door when a familiar voice called my name. I turned around and saw Jake running towards me.

"Why?" I questioend to him

"I forgot something" he said

"What is it?"

"Can I get your number?"

"Sorry I have no phone but soon I will have" I said

"OK...but I'm going to gave you my number if you get a phone text me or maybe call me" he said grabbing a paper and a pen.
Then gave it to me.

"Thanks" I said

"Bye" I said

"Bye" he said

Then I get in the car in the passenger seat and when we drove Angel broke the silence.

"So how's your dancing with that handsome guy huh?" she questioned with 'duh' tone.

"That's amazing.He's a good dancer" I said with blank expression

"No react?" she said again with duh tone

"Umm.... I feel like.I like him" O said

"Wow Girl! You had a long hair huh" she said

"But you know he's handsome and I think that the all girls are like him"

"I think so" I said

------------------------------------------------------(A/N)

Hey!  So how is it? Let see in the comments section and don't forget to vote love y'all and sorry to short chapters.
-
-
- DannaXxXx