Open When...It's Thanksgiving

I've always heard the saying, "When I count my blessings, I count you twice." I never really connected or truly understood what that phrase meant...but now I do. You truly give me another reason to smile, another reason to breathe, another reason to laugh, and another reason to love. You are truly my life's greatest blessing and forget about twice, I count you 5 kajillion times...constantly. You are my sweet pumpkin and I will gobble you up with all my love and stuff you inside my heart forever and always. I love you so so so so so so so so much!! I'm so unbelievably thankful for you, your love, being yours, being able to love you, God bringing you into my life and me into yours. I thank God every day for your entrancing, captivating smile, your contagious warm laugh, your strong comforting arms, your sweet words, your impeccable determined spirit and soul, your bravery, focus, and undying adoration! I'm so excited to continue being thankful for you the rest of my life! I LOVE YOU so much and continue to thank you for just being you!

Love Always,

Scarlett

I also included:

- Verse: "How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God...because of YOU." (1 Thessalonians 3:9)

- coloring page of a cute turkey