{ Prologue }

Let's face it, you've thought you'd never had a chance with him.

Let's face it, you two are too un-social, there's no chance.

Let's face it, what if Dan lived across your flat? Unoriginal? Too imaginative? No, think again.

As your life was to turn around as a youtuber.

< Y/N's Pov >

I could feel the breeze flowing through my hair. The crisp air on my finger tips. It was autumn at the moment and everyone started to wear scarves and drank loads of hot chocolate. My phone buzzed and I instantly grabbed it and turned it on, it was a notification from Phil, from amazingphil's channel. I was pretty sure I was a big fan of Dan and Phil, I knew I wouldn't have a chance to meet them. Yet, I'm a big youtuber myself. Watching them actually made the happiness and motivation to make my videos. I had to make my channel as my friends forced me to, and I won't regret it till this day.

I was to move to London next week. This evening, I was binge watching, because who needs sleep? I would've scrolled trough Tumblr tonight but I wouldn't sleep for the whole night. Tonight, I watched "Phil Is Not On Fire 8". (M/N I know it haven't came out yet , but this is just a fanfiction...please don't murder me.)I smiled, I loved that series and was waiting forever for it to pop up. I sighed as I looked up, "I guess..." I thought out loud, "I guess...Moving to London probably might bring me a chance to meet them..." I looked out of my window and saw the stars sparkling. Wait. This seems cheesy.

"Just. One. More." I clicked into the video, "Hello!" I stared at Dan, as he did his signature head to elbow, "Hi!". To be honest, I always felt warmth in my heart watching Dan, no offence Phil. Phil is great too, I'm not much of a phan shipper but I do read fan fictions! Don't ask which one.

After the video, I commented in their video, "Great work, Dan and Phil! Can't wait for the next one!" I said slowly as I typed it out, and I commented, my eyes started to drop, I was exhausted from packing. I left all my furniture at my parent(s')'s home, so I could buy my own, and as I didn't need to pay alot.

My looked at my laptop, 12:30am, I closed my laptop, thinking I should sleep, as I plugged in my charger and fell asleep, thinking of how much jetlag I might get. It didn't really take me that long to sleep as I was awfully exhausted from all the moving.

<~[вєfσяє ℓєн ѕυияιѕє]~<

My alarm rang, 4:30am, I set as my flight was at 6am, I groaned waking up and lazily walking towards my mirror. I looked like a crazy y/h/c chick which used to live in the jungle. Well, living with (siblings/cousins) is a jungle already itself. I took a shower last night so that I didn't have to wake up earlier. Yes, I'm that lazy.

I've already planned out what to wear last night. I went to out of the door as soon as I wore my (outfit of choice) and rushed to the cab. I kind of slept the whole ride because of the lack of sleep I had. I couldn't really remember anything while I was awake in those random times but all I remember was seeing a couple making out outside the window. Kind of freaked me out. I've never actually been in a relationship, but making out in public is not my ideal thing.

After the taxi diver woke me up from sleeping. I rushed to the airport as quick as I can so that I wouldn't be late and miss the flight.

I checked in my luggage, my heart beat went faster. Who knows what I accidentally placed in my luggage. Luckily, it all went smoothly. After that, I went  through the security gate. I placed my bag on the moving platform where bags went through the secutity scan. I grabbed all of my things after they told me that I could. Luckily, I was there before they started opening the gates, I sighed in relief and went into the plane. The flight was pretty cheap as I didn't want to spend all my life savings for just a flight.

I sat on a chair in a cramped area and tried to make myself comfortable. It really took a long time as I was still trying to be comfortable while the plane was in the air. No one sat next to me, fortunately. Since I did want to enjoy the peace.

After finally sitting comfortably, I opened my mac book and placed it on my lap. I started editing as I had to post a video tomorrow. But, after clicking a few buttons my eyelids became heavier and heavier as I looked at the screen. As soon as I know it, I fell asleep, dreaming my heart away.

                >~[тнє fℓιgнт ѕкιρρєf вяσυgнт]~<
             >~[тσ уσυ ву ∂αи'ѕ нσввιт нαιя]~<

I woke up from a tap on the shoulder by a staff member of the flight. The food was served and I thanked the flight attendants for their service. They gave me my (Drink of choice) and I thanked them again.

I ate it up, and surprizingly it tastes amazing. Normally, airplane food taste bland and dry. But the food I has was actually worth eating.

I smiled at the lady as I passed the tray to her, and thanked her for the millionth time. I could feel chills on my back. Am I being too kind?? Am I that cringy?

"No problem." She probably is a robot by now. I felt a slight phase of embarrassment as she seemed like she had enough from me saying thanks.

         >~[ωнєи тнє ρℓαиє ℓαи∂є∂]~<

I sighed, it's finally time to get out of the plane. I think my butt is beginning to be numb.. I waited for my luggage and grabbed it before it went away from my vision. Then, I took a cab going to the appartment. Or should I say taxi?

The taxi dropped me on the place which seems like the building I'm supposed to go to. I opened the gates and went up the stairs. The walls were white in the staircase. Somehow, it reminded me about something...

I looked around at what seemed to be my floor. I panted from all the stairs. To tiring.. The neighbours are right across my door, which I don't know is creepy for not.. They're door was brown. I felt like I've seen it before.. I ignored it and opened my door and dropped all my bags. I stretched all the pain alway and sighed.

I need to relax before I start to move in. I brought a sleeping bag incase I felt too lazy to buy a bed and all the covers and pillows.

I stood up with some stings on my body. I was that tired. I felt like I needed some (coffee/tea) to refresh myself. I opened the door slowly. Without looking, I bumped into a figure. To be honest, he/she smelt good. It seemed like he/she was wearing a sweater..

"Dan, you got the pizza yet?"

<~|><~|~><~|~>
That's all for today folks!! Uh, by the way, all the chapters aren't going to be this short. Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to-
Vote - So that other people can read this book~
Comment - Show us your opinions and give us some support~
Share - To be a nice friend~