jealousy

At photo shoot.

I watch Ren and Bella hug and I sit.break time ever one the photographer said ,I see Bella and Ren laugh.

Ren finally notice me and run over to me while holding Bella arm.rosia you made it ren  said letting go of Bella arm.

I brought you lunch Ren I said smiling. Oh me and Ren where going to have lunch Bella said.

Ren could since the awkwardness so he said we can all have lunch together.

I tryed to sit next to Ren but Bella beat me to it.then she fed him her food ,which made me sad.I got up to see them look at me.

Where are you going Ren asked??
I have to go to the bathroom. I go to Bella said getting up and we walked.

In the bathroom she did her makeup in the mirrors so I did the same.

I heard you to got married bella said. Yeah we did.
He talk about you all the time she said.i smile at what she said.
I don't know why he would marry you ,your just a fat pig Bella say leaveing.

Tears filled my eye,I tryed to stop but it keep falling.a couple minute later Ren came in.

What's wrong rosia???
Um nothing Ren I tryed to move past him but he close and locked the door.

What are you doing Ren I said.
Tell me what's wrong?was it Bella? Bae Ren said pushing me  aginst the couter kissing my lip.
Then he pick me up and put me on the couter still kissing me.

He started unbuttoning my shirt when they called REN NONMICK.

We will continue this at home Ren whisper in my ear .which made me blush.

After the bathroom incident,I was no longer jealous.