~1~

~Natsu's POV~
Never in my life did I think that I was going to be a father. Not once. Never did I ever think I would have a beautiful daughter.

"Dad! Are we going or what? Mom is already there with the others!" Nashi yelled. I let out a sigh and shook my head. Nashi is now 18. Her pink hair is to the middle of her back now.

"Jeez, I remember when you were a baby. Not only were you cute back then but you also had less attitude." I joked. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Come on dad! I wanna see Storm! And Weiss is supposed to be there!" I opened the front door and held it for her as she walked out.

"Just behave yourself please. Last time you set Sylvia's hat on fire and she doused you in water." She nodded her head and said yes dad. After a few minutes of walking, we got to the guild and was welcomed by loud noises and laughs. Nashi ran over to her friends. Storm was there along with Rin and Sylvia Fullbuster, Gray and Juvia's twins. Weiss was there but his parents, Sting and Yukino, were no where to be found. Rosemary was there eating her strawberry cake, like her mother Erza and her brother Reiki was sitting at a table with Igneel. Nova was talking to her parents, Mira and Laxus about something and Gale was leaning against a post eating iron. Igneel, my 15 year old son, went running up to Nashi just for her to yell at him and tell him to go away.

"Lucy, your daughter has such an attitude. She yelled at Igneel again." I sighed, sitting next to my wife. She giggled and lied her head on my shoulder.

"She's a teenager Natsu. Give her a break. Igneel is old enough to handle himself." Levy said, wiggling her eyebrows as she looked over at Storm and Nashi. I turned my head and saw Nashi slowl getting closer to him, twirling her hair around her finger.

"I swear my hair is gonna go gray before I'm 35." I said, putting my head down on the table. I lifted my head up when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Dad, where's Cloud? I can't find him and Rin is too busy talking to Reiki to play with me." Igneel said with sadness in his eyes.

"Why don't you go talk to Sylvia or Rosemary? What about Nova or Gale?" Igneel shook his head.

"I can't. Sissy told me to stay away from her friends." I was about to say something when C/N (child's name) walked in. She's Rogue and Y/N's daughter.

"There you go! Go talk to C/N!" Igneel nodded his head and turned to go talk to her when Nashi ran over to her and grabbed her wrist, dragging her into her little group. Igneel turned back around and sat down next to me.

"Dad I need more friends." Igneel whined. I ruffled his hair and let out a laugh.

"Go talk to Romeo. He's only 27." Igneel shook his head again.

"That's weird. Hanging out with your best friend's dad is just weird." I shook my head.

"Lucy, help me out here and talk to him. I'm going to go and find Happy." Lucy nodded and started to talk to Igneel.

~Nashi's POV~
I was talking to Storm when Igneel came up and took Storm's attention from me.

"Storm, have you seen Cloud anywhere? I can't find him." Igneel said with sad eyes.

"No sorry. Maybe he's still at his house with Romeo and Wendy." Storm answered.

"But-"

"Igneel he doesn't know where Cloud is. Why don't you go play with one of mom's celestial spirits or something." I growled. Igneel nodded and walked away.

"That was harsh. You made poor little Igneel sad." Sylvia said, giving me an angry stare.

"Sorry. He got his answer, he needed to leave." I said back.

"Hey! C/N is here!" Weiss said with a smile. I smirked and grabbed her wrist, dragging her into our group.

"Guys! C/N is here!" C/N smiled and waved to everyone while Nova had her in a death hug.

"C/N Cheney, it's been too long." Rosemary said with a smile.

"Rosemary Fernandes. It's been what, 3 years?" C/N smiled and hugged her.

"I don't see what's so special about C/N. I see her everyday. She's so average." Weiss said with a smirk. C/N broke away from her hug with Rosemary and shot a glare at Weiss.

"Bite me pretty boy." She growled.

"Ohhhhhh!" All of us said in unison. Weiss' face turned red as he looked away.

"Wow. She barely burned him and he's embarrassed." Gale said with a smirk.

"Shut up iron boy." Weiss snarled. I tried to hold back a laugh but ultimately failed as Weiss' expression was too funny. When everyone called down, I started to talk to Storm again.

"So, what are you doing later?" I asked. Storm shrugged.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" He crept his face closer to mine. I smiled until I felt something surge through my body. What's this feeling? Soon my vision went black and I was in a strange room with an orb in the middle.

(A/N: so? What do you think? You like it? Should I continue it? Let me know! I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of my sequel! Later lovelies! ErenxLevi6567 OUT!)