Chapter.1 Meeting Her

I hear my alarm clock go off. 8:00 am and I didn't want to get up. But I noticed I have 1hour and half to get ready and meet the boys in NYC. We were shooting a skit in a coffee shop. So I got up to a shower, brushed my teeth, flossed, I put gel in my hit and I didn't care today so it looked sloppy, and I put on a black shirt with my navy blue zip up hoodie, the jeans and shoes.

I head to the coffee shop. I finally got there and I decided to get coffee there. I ordered my regular coffee and wait till its time to shoot.

After we got done shooting I stuck around in the coffee shop because I had nothing better to do. The place was just about empty. I hear a woman walk in laughing with another woman. But man is that one girl beautiful.

Blonde hair, green-hazel eyes, a perfect body shape, and she dressed up in a Nike sweatshirt, jeans and shoes.

She ordered her drink and sat down at the booth upfront of me. Her smile was just perfect, man I wanted to talk to her but I was scared to do so.

I heard the one girl say "OMG really!" Very loud. I look up and she was looking at me. When I looked at her in the eyes hers shot away. I listened to there conversation.

I heard them say "he is kinda cute." I don't know if they were talking to be but oh well. Just then I noticed that they proly know who I am. And they are freaking out about it.

Next thing you know Joe walks in. "Heeeeyy buddy!" He about screams at me. "Uh...hi" I said glancing over at the girls. "What up with you?" Joe asked. "Nothing" I say in response. Then Joe noticed me looking at that girl a couple times. He shot me a text...

"Go talk to her."

"Why did you text me and we are right here." I asked him. "I don't know but go talk to her she is kinda cute." He said "yeah I don't want to with her friend there..." At that moment her friend hugged her and left... Weird "what about now?" Joe asked "okay" I walked over to the table and her looked at me and smiled.

"Hi" I said nervously "Hey I noticed you kept staring at me." I felt my cheeks get bright red, I looked at his and he nodded at me. "Uh-Yea.." she interrupted me "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm okay I just-" I stopped because Joe texted me.

"Ask her on a date if you don't I will."

"I just noticed....how pretty you are and wanted to know if you maybe wanted to go out sometime?" I said it pretty straight forward. "Yeah we could do that." She said with her bright, beautiful smile
"Okay where and what?" "Surprise me" she said as she gave me a little piece of paper with her number on it and walked out.