The 7th missing child 2 Part 21

NOT MY ART PLUS SPANISH !!! ENGLISH LYRICS ARE HERE SO WATCH ...!! GOES WITH THIS PART! THANK!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINCENT_TOAST 10!  and I know It's the chica song but it's sad)

Scott's pov

I picked the little soul and took her to the office very fast ( HOW CAN YOU PICK UP a SOUL???) 

"shh... " I told her .. she stopped crying and looked at me .. " What happened..? Or I mean Do you remember anything from the past?" She sniffs and Sigh. " It was years ago... I was 5 years old. And i always go to Fredbear Family diner... Thou were the days... I always go and hug Fredbear and Spring Bonnie my favorite one... I always help them to sing more happier and friendlier I cant remember the song they sang together but their  songs we're amazing.. " Then her eyes filled with tears.. " T-then Screams and blood e-every where.. I d-didn't know what happened.. I f-followed Spring b-bonnie.. a-and.." Tears fell on the floor.. " A-and HE k-killed me.." As I looked at her. the tears wasn't the same.. It was blood tears.. " w-who did t-this?" I asked. She grab something from a cabinet and It looked like a photo . Which it was.. Then she gave it to me..  It had blood on it. Then I saw him.. I dropped the photo.. " N-no I-it cant be.. A-anderson... D-did he d-do it? " I looked at her.. She looked at me and nodded yes.. Then i hugged her tight.  Then the chimes turned on. As she fainted in my arms.. As Vincent woke up crying. I hugged her. 

"I'll make sure your'e ok.."