8- Gone

(Songs Reco: Stigma - BTS WINGS)
Jungkook POV

"I missed you Run Away"

She said to me as she came closer. Her steps making every inch of my body heat up.

"Hyra..." my eyes unable to hold in the tears that were forming. She reached out her hand to mine and held it tightly.

"Im back Jungkook." She gave me a pained smile and as I began to cry, I pulled her into a hug.

"HYRAA!!!!" I began to sob in her shoulder.

"HYRAAA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! NEVER LEAVE ME EVER AGAIN!!!" I kept crying and crying.

She clenched her hand onto my shirt and began to cry out, "IM SORRY JUNGKOOK!! IM SO SORRY!!!"

As I tried to compose myself, I pulled away from the hug and brought both my hands to her cold cheeks.

I wiped away her tears as she gave me a teary smile. "Im back Jungkook...." she whispered to me.

I brought her close to my lips and brought them to hers. Her beautiful and soft pink lips hugged perfectly onto mine.

I could feel her cold and soft hands as they held onto mine which were holding her cheeks.

It's like we were made to be together.

Juri POV

I stood there, watching them.

"We couldn't have stopped them." I looked to my side and saw Hoseok watching attentively.

I turned my gaze to Jungkook and Hyra and painfully smiled. "Yeah..."

"We should go." He said quietly as he grabbed my hand softly and pulled me away from Jungkook and Hyra.

I didn't say anything and we continued to walk. "I loved him."

I could hear him scoff and as I heard him do so, I looked up at him with anger and saw he had a sad expression on his face.

He sighed and said, "I loved her."

Hyra POV

As we softly pulled away from the kiss, I fluttered my eyes open and grabbed Jungkook's cheeks.

"Let me look at you." I looked at every feature of his face and began to kiss every single one.

"I missed you so much... I'm so sorry.." I said in between every kiss.

He pulled me away and as I was a little shocked he looked in my eyes seriously, "Why.."

I knew what he meant but I couldn't just say it.

"It doesn't matter, im here now aren't I?"

He looked at me unsatisfied. I sighed and kissed his cheek slowly and softly.

"Please Jungkook....I--" i went to his ear and whispered softly.

"I want to love you."

As I pulled away from his ear, he looked at me with a soft and pained expression. He nodded and began to tear up again.

I wiped them away and we walked together hand in hand until we reached her home.

Jungkook POV
--30 Minutes Later--
(A/N Beware the sadness ahead)(Song Reco: Awake - BTS WINGS)

I sat there on my bed, shirtless waiting for the love of my life.

It was dark in the room and all that could be seen was the moon light shrouding the bed.

As I held my head in my hands, still in disbelief, the door creaked open. I looked up and saw,

Hyra, her hair beautifully down, she wore a beautiful mesh white robe -that I hadn't gotten ride of after her disappearance- over her bare self only wearing a bra and underwear.

I couldn't see her beautiful lips but I could see her shinning eyes. She took shy steps towards me and soon as she was in front of me.

I held her waist softly as I stood up from the bed and looked down at her.

She smiled softly, or what seemed to be a smile and began to kiss me softly.

The kiss becoming faster but still soft, I lied her onto the bed softly and holding her head carefully as to not hurt her.

My hands softly caressing her clothed body, I began to slowly pull the ribbon bow off as to expose her beautiful figure.

As I did so, she held my hand before I opened up the robe. I looked up to her and saw she was quietly crying.

The moon light reflecting light off her beautiful tears. I widened my eyes and wiped off her tears, "Jungkook..." she said softly.

I then looked down at her exposed body and saw fresh scars and bruises all along her body. The colour a crimson red.

"Hyra!" I pulled up from her and looked at her body.

My eyes widening with shock as she slowly sat up and leaned ont he headboard of the bed.

"Jungkook... I--i don't have much time."

"Please.... just love me..." my heart beating loudly, she brought her hands to my chest and pulled me towards her.

"Hyra..." I said while starting to cry.

"Jungkook just please, love me one last time."

----------Author's Note:

----------
Author's Note:

I never said I wasn't gonna kill her offf LOOOOOOL!!!!! Well we will see what's gonna go down shall we?

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me