Chapter 1: The ravens

I am Fredric Silverfield I am a 1st year student that does not believe in my religion until the day IT STARTED

It was a week before my exams everybody was requested to attend mass in the chapel I asked my teacher "Why must I attend something do not believe in?" the teacher just smiled at me as if said something funny and then she replied to me "Why do you not believe? I belive in him" she said sarcasticly the tone on her voice maid me feel somewhat different. So I attended mass then I got this feeling of me being watched after the mass I went home and I asked mom if she ever had that feeling but, she just nodded and smiled. It was the day of the exam I felt relaxed at first then got that feeling again then I and the class heard a thuding sound on the window it was a raven but this raven was different it was large and had red eyes. We ignored it and resumed taking the exam. The next dat when I had recieved the results I had an A+ then again had this feeling of me being watched then a thud again on the window two ravens but this time one had green eyes and was suprisingly small. I asked my mom and dad about this dad said "Son come with me, I have to show you something" I just nodded and followed him to the basement in the basement was a door that I had never seen before we entered the room and it was suprisingly clean even cleaner than my room and my room is never a mess. My dad pulled out a stone tablet that had writings in it my dad asked me "You have been seeing ravens right?" I nodded yes "Did you see a red eyed one and a green one?" I nodded yes again, it was creeping me out that my dad knew what I was seeing suddenly my dad said "It has started" I confusingly asked dad "What started?" he replied "Soon enough you will know, but now is not the time."